Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CONGRATS

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Thanks everyone. Carbon, I know the feeling. Hylander I heard about that.

SYN Rebel

Forum Nerd
Apr 14, 2007
you da best viper i may not know you personally but i see all the work you do on the forum and that can already tell me enough!!!!!!!=)

RGC FireLord DC

Forum Rookie
Dec 11, 2006
You do a great job as a leader dude. You clearly deserved a promotion. You do great on the forums, great leadership skills, attend meetings, and is on daily. I have heard a great deal of great things from you, and can only expect more as you have been promoted. Congrats, and I wish the best of luck to you dude.

XGC Pentagram

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Wisconsin
additional congradulatory comment Viper!

Seriously though, nice job, you have obviously been busting your butt for a long time for something like this, so I would like to say that I appreciate all you have done for XG!

S

SYN Corona

Man, Im tearin up in this room! My man Viper takes over as bossman, all my syndicate brothers are in here showin him love, I LOVE IT! lol, Congrats man, you definately deserved it, just by taking care of my **** all the tiime! Im constantly having you do **** for syn, and theres only 6 clans, add in KoG, XGG, XGC, Elites, and all the other branches of this tree and youre one busy guy.

Who ever was talking about bugging DL's, we should start a club, thats all I do anymore ;) lol, Gears is the best place for it, especially to get at Thing.

Anyway, keep up the awesome work Viper, well actually, slow down a little bit, youre making us look really bad, and since I do that on my own, Im really ****ed! lol, lata.

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Man, Im tearin up in this room! My man Viper takes over as bossman, all my syndicate brothers are in here showin him love, I LOVE IT! lol, Congrats man, you definately deserved it, just by taking care of my **** all the tiime! Im constantly having you do **** for syn, and theres only 6 clans, add in KoG, XGG, XGC, Elites, and all the other branches of this tree and youre one busy guy.

Who ever was talking about bugging DL's, we should start a club, thats all I do anymore ;) lol, Gears is the best place for it, especially to get at Thing.

Anyway, keep up the awesome work Viper, well actually, slow down a little bit, youre making us look really bad, and since I do that on my own, Im really ****ed! lol, lata.

Yeah, I know and it is awesome!!!