Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

SYN Anunnaki

Forum Nerd
Jun 13, 2013
Seattle, Wa
Very well said 007. Sadly there are always these types of individuals in every large gaming community. Either way in the end those individuals are the ones who wind up making fools of themselves. I am new around here but the community XGC has built is amazing.

XGC MsFearless

Forum Star
Nov 1, 2012
PA
Happy to have read this. Now if anybody has doubts or talks crap I can send them this link and reassure them. From the moment I was brought into XG I was told it's a place to have fun, meet new people and learn new things along the way. I couldn't be more happy with my choice, I've met so many great people and as I'm moving up I just keep meeting even more great people. Especially with the website at hand, it makes it that much more fun to be apart of this community. Everytime there's someone new who comes into our home I always stress that this is a place to have fun and the Council created this for us for an enjoyable gaming experience, nothing more nothing less. Thank you to the Council and to all XG Leaders who help as well! Keep it up :)

Molten Medusa7

Forum Star
Jun 12, 2013
Denver, Colorado, United States
I want to tell you, the lies are out there. Seeing is believing and I have seen a GREAT community. Many of us have never met in person. The hospitality I have felt has been fantastic. You have shown Honor, Courage, and Commitment. Above that I have seen a TRUE community. We may be forum based. To me, the forum has helped me get to know my team mates and community friends better. I see the LLC as an opportunity to only grow and unite more people into our community. There's and XGC "recruitment" video on youtube. I think with a little updating, this is a really good depiction of who we as a community are and have to offer. I'm very proud to be a part of XGC and The Xiled Kings.

Fr4nny765

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2008
Augusta, Georgia
Great post I personally feel the same way. Lies, Lies, Drama all in the same world. If you can't speak the truth leave it alone. Very good statement/Very well said. If you can't respect yourself, how the .... you gonna respect somebody else.

XGC GhostDog XL

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC XILED KINGS
Nov 14, 2006
A, A
As a co-founder and one who helped write the code of conduct I can tell everyone that the words he speaks are truth. Yes, this is all repeated on a constant basis because sadly there are those without perception or knowledge within the community who get, to coin a phrase "Butthurt" and bring it up on a constant basis.
Since the inception of online gaming communities there have always been the few who have pushed buttons and created falsehoods to regale themselves or others with their whimsical farces, but do not be chumps to the hype true believers for we are all in this together. Holla!!

XDC EGGY

Forum Nerd
Jun 30, 2013
Gloucester, VA
yeah stick to those how cant handle the truth and those spreading lies and rumors about XG. Ive only been in the community for about a month and a half and I can say that this is a great place to be and the members here actually game together unlike some of the previous clans/communities Ive have been apart of.