Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

xBBxLambda11

Forum Nerd
Jan 14, 2012
Smyrna, Delaware
I remember a time when i accidentally believed those that twist the truth. Just trust in XG'x leadership and the community and you will have your self a great time. After all, it shouldn't matter about climbing ranks, just have fun and naturally it will happen

XGC XtremeHarms

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2010
Northeastern, Ohio
Thanks for the info "Double!" I think it is absolutely fine for the Owners/Founders of Xiled Gaming to financially benefit from that which they created, especially since the site is FREE to ALL Members, so here is to your getting into the black. This site is of great benefit to those of us who want to participate in an on-line gaming community, and I thank you, and all of those who have made XG the beautiful thing that it is! :)

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
Well said!!! I am glad that you put this out here just so people will see that this is not geared towards getting money. Also the members trying to say all of this should look into the rumors a little more. If you can see everything cost money and the website cost a good amount and even though we have subscriptions those are up to a 25 year (contract) for only $33. If you do the math this will only accumulate so much. People please think about it..this a place to" have fun and network with other gamers that share the same interests". In my opinion there are 3 sides of a story..the truth, some what of a lie but with some truth, flat out lie with no truth. The saying that I have always been told is believe nothing you here and only half of what you see. I may not have a lot of say here but at the same time people just think about what you are saying before you make any accusations.

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
I could care less if you make money or don't... It's not like I'm giving you money and getting nothing in return.. The money you get comes from buying items or even just simple donations.. To put it simply... Don't want people to make money? Then don't give it to them... -.- People cry over the most ridiculous things.

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
I think there is a simple quote someone once told me on here, "If XG is not right for you, then you are not right for XG". It isn't even about the money, you join this community to be apart of it and game with people that have similiar interest, not critisize how it is constructed. The address bar is up top on your browser, please make use of it and navigate away from the site if you have a problem with the community, we don't like your drama here. That is all I have to say about that.

CYCLOPS Cs U

Get A Life!
Sep 29, 2008
Flowery Branch GA
I truly appreciate XG I have never been part of such a great gaming community. I read the whole thing and I say thank you!! for making XG for all us gamers of the same frame of mind. Thank you and much success in the future.

XGC CookieMonst

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 4, 2013
A, A
WOW that's deep.
I hope it all works out.
We from Backfire ND Appreciate all your hard work.
I have only been a member less than a month and have had more fun, with respect and honor.
Than playing with those random fools online.
I am personally going to thank you as well.

CookieJaminsor