Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC COWBOYBEBOP APPLICATION

SYN AutoTeq

Forum Star
Mar 25, 2011
Granite City, Illinois, United States
Designteamtest7_zpsebe92847.jpg

Can someone please tell me both the good points of this image and then the negative please and thank you. :D

XGC TOMMYGUN XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC ITALIANS ARMY
Dec 12, 2006
Hesperia, Ca
It's the same thing I said before.......the blur is to much!! You have your render which is focused and then EVERYTHING else is blurred and it's not blending in. The blur is way harsh on the eyes, it looks like you may have some good effects and a nice background, but it's really hard to tell cause its so blurred!! I would suggest in the next one not to blur anything, and see how it comes out!!

VenerealMonkey

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2012
Little Rock, AR
zoom in on the render. its not a necessity to have the entire render in the signature. if you look at Tommy and my signatures, its the upper body that is the focal. also, make sure to apply the rule of thirds when making your sigs.

instead of blurring your background, try smudging it. that way you retain the colors you want

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
Rule of thirds would generally mean focal to the left or right, not center line, someone correct me if im wrong here, i dont think ive seen a sig with focal centered

in rule of thirds the focal point commonly isnt centered, but parts of your focal can flow into the central area. it is a definent start towards the rule of thirds though.

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
rule of 3rds.jpg

A little. your size is good, but placement is just slightly off. in the rule of thirds you would commonly want the focal point (such as a face) to be on one of the red dots. anything left after that you would want to leave closer to one of the lines, and let it flow into the center. try to move the render over to the left line, and get the eyes closer to the top left dot i have made on your work, and see how that can help.

XGC Bradshaw90

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 1, 2012
Indiana
Keep up the good work! Post more test images when you get a chance

See what Inked Ivy wrote:
.:KEEP UP THE ACTIVITY:.
The minimum is the test images. Do these and you can scrape by. The more "pumpin" your thread the better - everyone likes a good party. We only want to accept people who we know will fill their work quota - I know we get a lovely flashing usergroup banner but you need to continue earning the privelege to wear it

SYN AutoTeq

Forum Star
Mar 25, 2011
Granite City, Illinois, United States
I apologize for the delays, last saturday I left to Michigan to get my kids and do a quick repair on my vehicle which turned into cracked heads on the motor so it took a lot longer and I didnt take my box or puter with lmao. In fact I was scared my Hedge Hogs (Sonic and Amy) would be dead tonight when I finaly got back. So I should be able to get some work done and post some new images soon. Thank You for your patience.

P.S. The hogs are ok!!!!