Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN Section Leader Promotions February 2023

Please help me in congratulating the 3 new Section Leaders to the SYN Division.

Formerly known as :

SYN ALPHA
SYN Sobi
SYN GrimReaper

Now known as:

SYN Alpha XS
SYN Sobi XS
SYN Reapr XS

These three fellers came into the community with wide eyes eager to explore all Xiled Gaming had to offer., where they eventually found a home away from home here in SYN.
Each striving for success, developing their skills as a leader to progress to the next stage diligently and patiently has landed them where they are today.,
It has been a great pleasure to watch these three come through the ranks, each with their own unique style and personality s that bring the very essence of what being in a gaming community is all about.,
As a Division Leader my greatest pleasure in the community is watching the progression of the members, some make it to leadership and succeed, and some not., the journey isn't a easy road to travel but it's yours., so own it & make it your Bitch!
I look forward to taking the helm on furthering your knowledge and skills as a Section Leader, "I'd run now fellers Shit's about to get real."

So without further adieu, Let's Give a Big Shootout in congratulating My Newest Section Leaders to the team here In The SYN Division. Congrats you got this as we push forward to great thing here in SYN !