Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN Promotion - SYN Serenity: MvfCobra

SFP MUSE SD

Banned
Sep 13, 2016
California
“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

MvfCobra joined the community in February of 2019 into the clan SYN Serenity when he was gaming with someone that was doing really well in the game. When he asked about the skills he was invited to join the clan to which he gladly accepted.

From there
MvfCobra worked his way up through the ranks and soon found himself as Captain over the Insomniacs squad all while doing his best to bring the clan together and help it succeed. Eventually he was given the opportunity to become a General and, when asked about whether he wanted the position or not, he answered with an enthusiastic "yes!"

So now he is the newest General over SYN Serenity as of September 3, 2019. He loved, and still loves to this day, that he will always have someone happy to game with him no matter the time of day. Time and time again he has been shown that this community really does look out for and care for each other no matter what.

Congratulations
MvfCobra on your promotion to General! I know you'll do great things with the clan!!

SFP MUSE SD

Banned
Sep 13, 2016
California
SYN Promotion - SYN Ragnarok: SYN xXTSXx

“Leaders instill in their people a hope for success and a belief in themselves. Positive leaders empower people to accomplish their goals.”
-Unknown

SYN xXTSXx joined SYN Zombiez in December of 2018. He was originally known as xXThriveSmokeXx, a gamer just looking for a group of people to consistently game with and work on becoming competitive gamers. He worked on reaching this goal by working his way up to Captain over Death Reapers squad.

Shortly after reaching the rank of Captain the clan name was changed to SYN Ragnarok and even after the name change
SYN xXTSXx still loved that he was always connected to a system of gamers, and he loved that we are always looking for quality members as opposed to a quantity of members; this made his clan really feel like a family because the toxic players were kept away.

As of September 15, 2019 SYN xXTSXx was promoted to General of SYN Ragnarok.

Congratulations on your promotion! Never give up, no matter how hard it gets!!

SFP Siren SS

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
SYN General Promotion - SYN Warden XS - SYN Greed 7

SYN Warden XS, was recruited into the community by SYN PinkTaco into SYN Ambush 05/26/2013. When he first joined the community, he was excited and loved that the clan came together as a whole on black ops 2.
Since changing with the times, he was a section leader but had to step down due to personal life. He then has came back to leadership with the right motivation and drive. I look forward to seeing what he can do with Greed, he’s got a good head on his shoulders. I’m proud that he is in leadership again.

Congratulations Warden, you earned it.

Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
  • Gail Devers

Reactions: SYN Warden XS

SFP MUSE SD

Banned
Sep 13, 2016
California
SYN Promotion - SYN Relentless: crimsondeath426

“A good objective of leadership is to help those who are doing poorly to do well and to help those who are doing well to do even better.”
-Jim Rohn

In April of 2019 crimsondeath426 came back into the community, into SYN Supernova. He had been in the community before years ago and was originally known as outlawz426 but had chosen to step away, until he missed the fun he used to have here.

Once he joined he couldn't help but think that this was going to be a good place to meet fellow gamers and have a good time with them, and he was right. He and his former general, SYN ChasnDemons, have made an excellent team from day one and even now - since the clan split that made
crimsondeath426 a general on September 21, 2019 - they are still a formidable team that do amazing work together.

SYN Relentless has been through quite a bit as a clan, but with crimsondeath426 as general I have no doubts that it will come back to greatness in no time.

Congratulations crimsondeath426 on your promotion to General! I know you've earned it!!

XGC Lazy XD

DIVISION LEADER
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN WRATH 7
XGC ATROCITY XK
Apr 25, 2017
New SYN General

HELP me in Congratulating IndyAssassin13 on his promotion to General over SYN Glutony 7. He is syn JACHELLE69 2nd clan split in which he was recruited into syn wrath 7. He has always went above and beyond for his squad and the community. I'm excited to watch him grow as a general and move up the ranks if he wishes. Congratulations big guy.

SYN Aquatic XS

X-TEAM
SYN Family
Mar 3, 2016
virginia, hampton
SYN Promotion community PlumpChief15

please Congratulations PlumpChief15 to his promotion to general over SYN Eternal.

PlumpChief15 joined SYN Eternal in Feb. 2018. He was a recruit in the clan when he join. Plump made it up the ranks and kept impressing Myself and His recent General SYN Samael. Plump is a hard worker dedicated and wants the best for the clan.

PlumpChief15 has shown that he is ready for general. He's dedicated and determine to strive with greatness. Im proud of plumpChief and his hard work. Keep up the great work plump.

Nov 2, 2016
Please Help Me Congratulate XGC Hobolo XS On His Promotion To Section Leader

XGC Hobolo XS has been with me since the XBOX 360 days back in 2016. He has surpassed many challenges, and in doing so made his way through the ranks of private, Sargent, Lieutenant, Captain, and General. He took over XGC PARAGONS after I was promoted to Section Leader. XGC Hobolo XS has been a great leader, and has taken XGC PARAGONS though two Clan Splits and is about ready for a 3rd. XGC Hobolo XS has fought through some very tough times with his clan members and always finds a way to bounce back. One again CONGRATULATIONS TO XGC Hobolo XS on his promotion.

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
KoG Promotion - KoG Wildcat

Congratulations
to
KoG Wildcat
on his promotion
to General over
KoG Rangers

KoG Wildcat, previously known as Wildcat2197, was Recruited into KoG Rogue. He was one of them randoms that I had recruited off the Guilded App. Wildcat is a competitive player. Always willing to help those around him and never hesitates when asked to do a task. His dedication to help the clan and Community grow has greatly earned him his promotion to General. Without a shadow of a doubt, this dude will go above and beyond for his fellow peers and those under him. I look forward to working more with you.
​​Keep up the good work
and
Congratulations!!!

"You are a Soldier, your heart is in the land. You fight for your life and freedom as you walk upon the sand. You do not walk unworthy, you will not stand alone. The angels stand with you as you fight for land and home."

XGC ZUES XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XENITH
Aug 4, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Let's congratulate XGC WING ZERO on his promotion to General

XGC WING ZERO Has been promoted to the rank of general. XGC WING ZERO is the new General of the resurrected clan XGC SIDEWINDER. ZERO plays. Ace Combat, Ghost Recon, Elite Dangerous and many other games. He enjoys cooking and long walks on the beach. Let's wish him the best in his endeavors and may he have a prosperous clan.

SYN SNOW XD

DIVISION LEADER
SYN DEVIL DOGS
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
SYN HEATHENS
SYN MYTHIC
SYN ODYSSEY
SYN Anarchy
SYN ENVY 7
SYN Family
SYN GUARDIANS
SYN Final Fight
SYN WRATH 7
SYN PREDATORS
SYN SKAIKRU
Aug 2, 2016
indiana
SYN Promotion - SYN Defeatme

Congradulation
SYN Defeatme
GENERAL
over
SYN SHIPWRECKED

IT gives me great pleasure to announce the resurrection of a past clan, SYN SHIPWRECKED, lost, but never forgotten to the depth of Davy Jones locker for far too long, some say cursed ,some say unstoppable, home clan to SYN ZACHMAN and countless others.

SYN Defeatme

Joined February 24th, 2019. Promotes to Captain 6/30/2019 Recruited to Valor on 4/17/2019 SYN Defeatme, originally XpoZe Defeatme was recruited to Valor on 4/17/2019 where he resided in Titans Squad. He always has a knack for being the life of a party and an apt interest in learning about the community and our ranks which quickly caught the attention of Valors Leadership. Defeatme was promoted to Captain on 6/30/2019 Where he took the reigns of Avengers Squad. As time progressed he built his squad up and and expressed interests in promoting as far as he could. SYN Defeatme has displayed exceptional leadership potential, Hell bent to succeed, Eager to learn, Always committed to his squad/clan, open to new exciting ideas, striving for success within the community he loves.

Congratulations SYN Defeatme this promotion is well deserved.
th
th

Lewd Mist

KoG HELLHOUSE
Oct 31, 2017
SYN Promotion - SYN Knightmare: SYN PaNation10

Please congratulate SYN PaNation10 on his promotion to General over SYN Knightmare. SYN PaNation10 has show dedication, and great communication. He has always been actively gaming with other members as well as making sure everyone had someone to game with. I can’t wait to see what he can accomplish.