Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN Promotion - SYN Serenity: MvfCobra

TakeHimNotMe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2017
SYN Promotion - INFAMOUSxCHIEF, General of SYN Valor

Please help me CONGRATULATE...
INFAMOUSxCHIEF
On his Promotion to General over SYN Valor

INFAMOUSxCHIEF, more comonly known as just "Chief" started his adventure in Valor on 6/23/2019. He quickly and efficiently made it known that he was interested in pushing forward into our community. His exceptional ability to lead, guide and direct caught the attention of everyone in Valor, especially his leadership and with a little bit of time and hard work his squad The Misfits was born! Whether it be grinding out a Minecraft Village, slaying in some CoD or owning the field in Madden, he has always managed to stay on top of his squad, his responsibilities and been there to lend an ear to a friend. It gives me great pleasure in being able to promote Chief as Valor's General, and I know he's as excited about it as the rest of us are. Continue doing big things, my friend! You're headed down a path to success and it has been my pleasure to work with you, and to continue to do so!

Congratulations, Chief. You definitely deserve it!

Reactions: Spicyboi G

SYN Quackers XS

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Oct 22, 2012
Alabama
Community Promotion

Please help me congratulate SYN THOTH for his promotion to General over SYN Lost Empire (home clan of SYN RETRO XD)

When SYN THOTH joined in as a recruit back in June of this year, he was pushing everyone (including his general) to make Lost Empire and Syndicate a better place by helping create a home to meet fellow gamers and share experiences on the XBOX that only a great clan can continue to accomplish. You can catch him playing Destiny 2, Minecraft, Modern Warfare and occasionally Diablo 3 when he isn’t working hard to keep his members have fun themselves. His calm cool collected personality, communication skills, and strong dedication have brought him swiftly to his promotion to General over my home clan of SYN LOST EMPIRE!​

Reactions: AZRAEL 88M10

SYN SNOW XD

DIVISION LEADER
SYN DEVIL DOGS
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
SYN MYTHIC
SYN ODYSSEY
SYN ENVY 7
SYN Family
SYN GUARDIANS
SYN Final Fight
SYN WRATH 7
SYN PREDATORS
SYN SKAIKRU
Aug 2, 2016
indiana
SYN Promotion - SYN SKYEE

Congradulations
SYN SYKEE
Genral
SYN BROTHERHOOD

It gives me great pleasure to announce That SYN SKYEE has recently assumed the Great responsibility of General over SYN BROTHERHOOD !!!

SYN SKYEE joined the community on 11-29-2016 recruited into SYN BROTHERHOOD, where she displayed the quality's looked for in a leader, gracefully rising thru the ranks SYN SKYEE shown she had the drive to strive for excellence, and was worthy to lead future clans, which she did, former general of SYN UNITED 1/5/2017, former section leader of two clans SYN kingdom and SYN UNITED 10/12/2017
I expect to see great things from SYN SKYEE , she will lead Brotherhood to success thru inspiring her team to achieve growth and development on every level.

9k=
images

SFP TINTIGG

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 11, 2014
Saint Augustine, FL
www.pwnzone.com
Syn patrons - syn chevynova

PUImlqw.png
I would like to say congratulations to SYN ChevyNova for his promotion to General over SYN Patrons!
He has been nothing more but a loyal member, leader, and friend.
He has always been there when needed and has always looked out for his members making sure they are taken care of and always puts them first.
He’s always excelled in communications and being there when someone needs him.
It is a pleasure to promote SYN ChevyNova to General.
Thank you for all of your hard work and can’t wait to see you to continue to grow in SYN!