Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN KHALEESI DESIGN APPLICATION

SYN Khaleesi

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2013
Oklahoma

SYN Khaleesi

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2013
Oklahoma
This is what I'm working on now. Trying to figure out what else to do with it lol

kratos_zps64e602b4.jpg

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
I have posted new images in the "Test Images". Please create 2 signatures or banners using these images :) I will be posting images weekly for you to work with. The more active you keep your app, the more we can help you to increase your skills and get you in the direction of being accepted to the team. If you have any questions please ask :)

SYN Khaleesi

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2013
Oklahoma
I have posted new images in the "Test Images". Please create 2 signatures or banners using these images :) I will be posting images weekly for you to work with. The more active you keep your app, the more we can help you to increase your skills and get you in the direction of being accepted to the team. If you have any questions please ask :)

I'll check those out! Thank you!

SYN Khaleesi

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2013
Oklahoma
Disney5x2_zpsad35a475.jpg

Something I meant to turn in for a SOTW but had to work the weekend it was due. So i thought I stick it here with the many other things I need to post here!

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
Aw I wish you would have entered, its so cute! :) You have a ton of potential and I like your designs. Pretty much what we need to see from you is the activity. Theres enough inactive designers and we dont need to accept someone who wont be active.. you know what I mean?

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
Design of course! I had to find my stuff for my photoshop but Im going to be working on some stuff this week! Im really excited to get working on this again! Finally!

I know its been asked but I'm still not sure whats going on here. Do you still wish to apply? If so, please remember to keep your app active. I can always put it on hold if you need as well.