Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN KHALEESI DESIGN APPLICATION

SYN Khaleesi

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2013
Oklahoma
Hello! XGC Snow Kat here! XGC Phantom XD suggested I should head this way and I honestly didn't even know you could do this so here I am!

I use a variety of things, Art Rage (I actually draw too! My next signature will be my own), Photoshop CS5 extended, GIMP.
I am most familiar with Photoshop and have been using cs5 specifically for about 2 years I believe. I've been using Photoshop in general for at least 6 or 7 years. Started with Photoshop 7! I've been editing for about the same time period. Various things, signatures or pictures in general.

Transferring to XDC.. Ive been asked this before and I'll give the same answer. I am in Section 8 and that is my home clan and my family. I always wanted to be promoted out of Section 8 rather than transferring. Thats always been sort of a dream/goal for myself. One day, sure I would love to be apart of XDC! So whether or not it be sooner than later, yes I would love to move over but at the same time I would love to stick with my home clan as long as I can.

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
Hello Ms. Kat,

Welcome to the Design application area! Here we will have you complete various tasks in order to be able to get a "feel" for what you're capable of! We will be providing CnC on your sigs, but please don't take anything negatively!

First, I ask that you submit at least 5 signatures for us to see. Thank you!

SYN Khaleesi

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2013
Oklahoma
Just an update: I dont know if you guys have like a time limit on these, but I might not be able to have them done until sunday. I just lost a chunk of my finger on my dominate hand dicing tomatoes! Fun times.

SYN Khaleesi

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2013
Oklahoma
paw2_zpscee795fc.gif

GunKittySig1_zps9d5bd550.jpg

Phoenixsig_zpsd82c8de0.gif

2s5zgcw_zpse82625b4.gif

This last one is the original signature I did for myself last year.
I got some more coming!

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
paw2_zpscee795fc.gif

GunKittySig1_zps9d5bd550.jpg

Phoenixsig_zpsd82c8de0.gif

2s5zgcw_zpse82625b4.gif

This last one is the original signature I did for myself last year.
I got some more coming!

Thanks for your submissions.

let's walk through these real quick.

first, I like the one that you drew yourself, it will come in handy when someone requests an off the wall signature, like a zombie elephant with machine guns for tusks and the US's flag painted on it's side with bill clinton riding it, dawned in Indian headdress. Yep. it happens.

You've got a very good grasp on animation, though for this part of the application we request that you just focus on the signature before animation.

I'm not sure what all you're doing witht he signatures you're using preloaded images for, for example, this one
snow_leopard_24__by_hecklinghyena-d5vius4.jpg

This is what I mean, and no We don't expect everyone to be on a certain level.
XGCSNOWKAT_zps19c573d9.png

I'd like for you to take that image, and try to make another signature. try to make it yours, background, lighting, all that jazz.

SYN Khaleesi

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2013
Oklahoma
Yes! I've been working on these bit by bit after work. But we got slammed this week and I've been staying late. Luckily its the weekend! Trying to get these done tonight but I keep getting distracted by Modern Civilization... Lol

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
alrighty! sorry, had a wedding yesterday.

Please try to keep images under 500x200, as that's the maximum signature size.

Can you post the originals for the wolf and dragon? Thank you!