Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT OCTOBER BETA INCLUDES COMPANION APP INTEGRATION

SYN Balls2Wall

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2016
Captains Class Info
I see several people who are looking for the captains classes and where to sign up. In order to sign up, you will need to go to the Xiled Gaming Leadership Training forum. Here is a step by step on how to get there from the home page.

1) Click on HOME
2) Click on FORUM
3) Click on XILED GAMING LEADERS
4) Scroll down about halfway down the page and you will see XILED GAMING LEADERSHIP TRAINING. Click on it.
5) Click CAPTAINS CLASSES
6) Pick one that is a good time/date for you.
7) You MUST sign up on the one you choose.
8) Remember, you can take ANY class, no matter what division the Section Leader is from
9) Check to see which platform the class you have chosen is on. There are 360 and One classes.

XGC Karma XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Color Of The Month
Jan 21, 2014
McDonough, Georgia
RAINBOW SIX DLC YEAR PLAN

Rainbow Six DLC Year Plan

image.jpg

Recently, Ubisoft has detailed plans for microtransactions within its upcoming first-person shooter, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege. Also revealed are the company’s plans for Rainbow Six Siege DLC, which will be coming over the course of the next 12 months.

According to Ubisoft, the recently delayed Rainbow Six Siege is to see four content expansions in 2016. Each expansion will add one new map and two characters (known as operators), each armed with a unique gadget, as well as a new primary and secondary weapon.

The Road map below shows details about Ubisoft’s plan for release dates, currently aimed for January, April, July and October with exact dates to be confirmed sometime in the future. The Road map also states that new game modes will be available, but it is uncertain as to whether we will see any more single player content, or whether the DLC will be solely multiplayer-based.

Ubisoft announced last September that Rainbow Six Siege DLC maps will be coming free to all players in addition to the 10 initial multiplayer maps already in the base game. To support this decision, players will use an in-game currency called Renown in the game’s multiplayer, which can be purchased using real money. Renown can also be earned by playing the game and can be used to purchase new characters and weapon skins.

image.jpeg

Clumsy players may even end up losing Renown, as killing teammates will have a negative impact on your totals. Rainbow Six developers have estimated that each player should earn around 1000 Renown per hour of gameplay, but it should be noted that each operator requires 25,000 renown to purchase.

Players who don’t feel like putting in the hours have another option: buying R6 Credits. These credits act as second in-game currency, available for $4.99 for a pack of 600, which can be used to buy a number of cosmetic features that cannot be obtained through other means. 600 Credits is also the amount needed to buy an operator that would otherwise take roughly 25 hours to unlock. Ubisoft have stressed, though, that the premium skins solely available for purchase with R6 Credits are purely decorative and will not affect gameplay in any way.
This Is The Link To The Article Used

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
BATTLEFIELD 1

battlefield1.jpg.cf.jpg

Check out this trailer!

Enlist today to become a Battlefield Insider by subscribing to EA’s newsletter. Get early access to the Battlefield™ 1 public beta, in-game rewards, exclusive content, and a sneak peek at news about Battlefield (plus news about other EA games, services, and events). Go to battlefield.com

SYN Shaggy

SYN WRATH 7
Apr 25, 2016
Hylander put it nice, surprisingly. However I won't. WE WILL NEVER MAKE A POST AMOUNT FOR PROMOTION!!! If you hold a position of leadership and YOU deviate from these promotion requirements in any way and it is found out (trust me it will be found out) you will be at minimum removed from leadership. You will most likely be removed from the community!

These rules and their execution is what makes us what we are and keeps us at the top. People adding to it is what got us off track.

If you like it here follow it. If you don't, bye.

I gree

SYN Voltaire

Forum Nub
Mar 16, 2016
I was looking on videogames.com or whatever it's called and I found this clan. I registered on the website but I was having trouble navigating the website to find someone I could talk to. Personally I do not want to join your clan yet due to not having a Xbox one yet, I play at my brothers house. I am just looking for people to play Bo3 with. I don't want to be someone who will join the clan and not be able to contribute to the clan or being unable fulfill the expectations of the rank I will be. I will be online later today but my gamertag is Darlin Aim

Hi Darlin Aim, I just wanted to let you know that WE recruit YOU. We have many gamers on the 360 as well as the One. If you would like to join our community, please inbox me on Xbox Live. My gamertag is: RiZe GoDzz. Thank you and I hope to recieve a message from you :)

KoG Hawk XS

Forum Nerd
Feb 29, 2016
Illinois
Did this on day one xD good news is the beta is supposedly going to be announced shortly after games comm and anyone with insider will get early access to beta. Or so says the article says when he was interviewed.