Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Yankster

Forum Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
frosty ol AK
[DONE] SIG REQUEST

[Done] sig request

hey guys, I just got transfered to a new clan because shutdown got shutdown. I am now in Apocalypse, and i would like a sig with Dante from Dmc on one side, and his brother Virgil on the other, like a showdown, and some color orange would be sick! thank you for whover wants to do this

XGC Browncoat

Forum Addict
Jan 2, 2007
Michigan
Thank you for your request! A designer should be with you shortly. Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for completion. Make sure you check this thread often because designers may have questions for you. Thank you for your patience!

XGC Browncoat

Forum Addict
Jan 2, 2007
Michigan
Thank you for your request! A designer should be with you shortly. Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for completion. Make sure you check this thread often because designers may have questions for you. Thank you for your patience!

SYN H3AD5H0T

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 4, 2012
Winter Haven, Florida
Not really set on that image. I would love for the artist to just do their thing and show me something awesome. Was looking for Vash to be having a more serious look than his goofy donut loving self lol. other than that, surprise me, im sure id love anything you guys worked on.

XGC GETAWII

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 24, 2013
birmingham
[DONE] SIG REQUEST.

[Done] sig request.

hey guys. XGC GETAWII. I am in the new DEVILDOGS company. my new squad is Omen squad.( I am a Captain) You guys are the experts so, help me out. Free artistic range here. I really do appreciate all the work you do. Thanks in advance.

VenerealMonkey

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2012
Little Rock, AR
I can do free range, but I would rather have a little direction so I don't throw Rainbow Brite on there and hope you like it. haha

if you just give me an idea of what sort of image you want, I will take it from there

XGC GETAWII

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 24, 2013
birmingham
anything related to my company or squad name... really man, I'm easy to get along with. devil dogs is company name and omen is squad. I think it's great how you guys do this for us...

XGC Bryan XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 31, 2012
Queens, NY
[DONE] SIG REQUEST FOR XGC CHALLENGER

[Done] Sig Request for XGC CHALLENGER

If possible, I would like to have a signature made
I am a new General for XGC VICIOUS.
im looking for something with a flaming lion if thats possible.
i have attached a pic as a guideline.
i dont know if anything better can be done.
if not the image i provided is fine.
i appreciate what you guys do for us all.

fire_lion_by_alex_barrera.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.