Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KoG NachoKill

Forum Junkie
May 22, 2011
[DONE] SIG REQUEST

[Done] Sig Request

Hello!

I'm looking for a new Sig with the rock band Poisons Skull and Hat. I kinda would like the one that I am using in my profile page, or something similar to that skull and hat. I would also like that the roses are not on it or for it not to say Poision on it please. I would like it to say XGC NachoKill XGC Annihilation General, The colors I am not too picky on so use your call on this.

If there is anything else I am missing please let me know. I will continue to check out this thread.
Thanks everyone!

XGC Browncoat

Forum Addict
Jan 2, 2007
Michigan
Thank you for your request! A designer should be with you shortly. Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for completion. Make sure you check this thread often because designers may have questions for you. Thank you for your patience!

XDC Dresden

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 11, 2011
Delaware, the "Small Wonder" state
I've finished this. You can pick up your sig in the Sig Pickup area. Sorry about the wait. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to do with this one so I procrastinated a bit. I finally decided to spend some time on it. Let me know what you think!

XGC Spasmatic

Forum Tourist
Jan 25, 2013
(DENIED) SIG REQUEST PLEASE

(DENIED) Sig Request Please

First off awesome work everyone!
Secondly I am XGC Spasmatic Cpt. of Nampal Sqd. in Bad Company.
Im interested in a sig of a sexy demonic looking elven woman
gliding her tongue down a knife. Fave colors are red , black and silver..
thank you and keep up the good work all!

Rave

Get A Life!
Jun 17, 2010
New York
Sadly this request is going to be denied on the account that you do not meet the 50 post rule. Please come back when you have 50 posts.

XGC Browncoat

Forum Addict
Jan 2, 2007
Michigan
Thank you for your request! A designer should be with you shortly. Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for completion. Make sure you check this thread often because designers may have questions for you. Thank you for your patience!

SYN Gojira

Forum Veteran
Jun 23, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
www.youtube.com
SIG REQUEST FOR XDC GOJIRARITES

Sig Request for XDC GojiraRites

I would like a very dark and grim like signature with the champion Thresh from League of Legends

In the text, I would like:
XDC GojiraRites
Lieutenant, XDC Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.