Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN MsTwiztid

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 6, 2007
Hickory, NC
THIS IS THE LEGEND FOR THE REQUEST THREADS. THIS SYSTEM IS DESIGNED TO HELP DESIGNERS BE ABLE TO TELL THE STATUS OF ALL REQUESTS. THIS WILL HELP SPEED UP REQUEST FILL TIMES. DESIGNERS PLEASE REMEMBER TO GO BACK INTO THE REQUEST THREAD AND POST THAT THE REQUEST HAS BEEN FILLED. THIS WILL HELP MODERATORS TO KNOW WHICH THREADS NEED TO BE MARKED AS (DONE).

icon4.png
= Needs a designer
icon1.png
= Has a designer

Updated 03-27-2013

Last edited:
Reactions: Snyder GFX

LR Malakai

Forum Addict
Aug 28, 2007
SIGNATURE REQUESTS ARCHIVE 07/10/09 - 11/16/13

Signature Requests Archive 07/10/09 - 11/16/13

i want an animation sig where a bunny beats up a man and steals the mans tin of chew and then walks away and put a dip of chew in then it says XGC Chew Bunny which is going to be my new tag so if u can do that that would be great thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

ceeg22

Forum Nub
Dec 15, 2009
Indiana
SIG.

sig.

hey i was wondering if someone could design me a signature i was thinking with a gears of war 2 theme thanks a lot

SYN HIM

Forum Nerd
Apr 6, 2009
michigan
SIG REQUEST PLZ

Sig request plz

Hay uv done some nice work for me befor but next one might be a lil tricky
ok I would like a demonic theam pretty groosem looking demon walking towerds you (yes I would like it to be an animated. I like moving sigs) through a low flame on the ground but he starts dark and becomes a lil more vid as he neers you if you could and down the left side have Torment xk on the bottom and in the smoke of the flames have syn him but you could move words around to make it look sweet it's up to u on what u can and can not do but at least try for me thank you very much for your time
ps. You pull this one off I hear sig of the month lolz :)

XGC GRIFFIN

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 19, 2010
Fort Carson USA
it i gess the griffin is a no go so how about the cod black ops pic with out release date and it say XGC GRiffin on one side and XGC DELTA on the other side and fire as the backgond

Last edited:

XGC Tempest

Forum Nub
Feb 4, 2010
Cabot AR
SIG REQUEST

Sig request

Hey I desprately need a signature, I have sorta an idea on what I would like.
1. Backlash wave!! (Name)
2.ok this is kinda tricky, I'm asking for a sword from a tv show called inyuasha the tetsiga, but the character weilding it isn't inyuasha, I would like it to be like an Eygpt God names Horus, head of a hawk, body of a man, and he's glowing all yellow and gold. (Theme)
3.The graphics I would like would be my character slashing downward, using the backlash wave. (Graphics)
Please and a VERY big thank you :D

GolfWangStevie

Forum Nerd
Jun 29, 2010
Brooklyn NY
TURTLE'S SIG REQUEST

Turtle's Sig Request

I was wondering can i get a sig
Background: A funny looking turtle

Text: Can i have I Like Turtles run across the screen or pop in and out something cool)
Also can you add SYN Devastion in it and PS3

XGC P41NKI113R

Forum Junkie
Sep 27, 2010
Oregon city, LOCAL LORDS
SIG REQUEST FOR P41NKI113R

sig request for p41nki113r

Hey Im new here and I just feel like getting in the mood of here,
1. it needs to say p41nki113r in it somewhere if it could be laid into the graffiti on the wall that would be awesome.
2. XGC anywhere in the graffiti as well would be cool just cuz you gotta rep it.

forum version A

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

if these dont work
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2489/2z4h1xi.jpg

If this isnt possible ie as per the rules unrealistic
A simple Halo reach theme is all i would need, p41nki113r is all im particular about otherwise go crazy :)

OHHHHHH and thank you :))))))))))))

Last edited:

XGC DRAKENGARD

Forum Nerd
Sep 5, 2010
Canada
SIG REQUEST

Sig request

Hey i would like to have a sig made for me, http://na.square-enix.com/games/drakengard/ this is an image i would like to be used. but designs incorporated with it. the logo beside the my name (drakengard) i would like to stay incorporated somewhere beside it or within it. i would like the general style to be a dark theme and i would like the writing to be

"XGC Drakengard 117"

for my name lol. and i would love some opinions on the background designs, personally i love to have an artists opinion input into the sig.

if someone could please get back to me it would be much appreciated :)

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
SIG REQUEST FROM XGC GONZO

Sig request From XGC Gonzo

1. XGC Gonzo, XGC Dojo Captain
  2. Bob Marley and Gucci Mane Theme with smoke
  3. Black and Baby Blue
Be Creative and do your best thanks Xiled Design you guys are the best!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.