Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN IrishDragon

Forum Star
Feb 29, 2012
Billings, Montana
(DONE) SYN SIG REQUEST

(DONE) Syn sig request

I just moved to SYN from XGC. I am looking for a new sig. Inked Ivy did a great job last time and i want something like that but with a dark SYN twist to it.

I want it to still have a Irish flag in the background with a skull/skulls, but this time a Dark twist to it. Something with a SYN style.
Still want the text "Irish Republican Army" "United Under One Flag", but new text would be "Captain SYN IrishDragon"

Rave

Get A Life!
Jun 17, 2010
New York
Thank you for your request! A designer should be with you shortly. Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for completion. Make sure you check this thread often because designers may have questions for you. Thank you for your patience!

XGC Magilla

Forum Veteran
Apr 22, 2012
Tacoma, WA
(DONE) SIG REQUEST

(DONE) Sig Request

Text: XGC Magilla Captain of Nightmare Squad, XGC Lookout. Also if you can fit the following without making it look too busy that would be great also. "Your wish could be your worst Nightmare"

Theme/Image: Magilla was a goofy cartoon Gorilla from the 70's However I would like to see this image or your interpretation of this image http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/104/9/e/gorilla_guns_by_docshaner-d3e0lt8.jpg

Color: I like Greens that are not dark or forest more like Venom Green, on a black background.

I can't wait to see what you come up with

Thanks
XGC Magilla

XGC BIZARRE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 14, 2011
A dirt road, SC
(DONE) BUTTON REQUEST

(DONE) Button request

Looking for a Youtube button to link to my page. Looking for the Youtube logo with spikes or barbwire on it (to make it look tough)

VenerealMonkey

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2012
Little Rock, AR
Thank you for your request! A designer should be with you shortly. Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for completion. Make sure you check this thread often because designers may have questions for you. Thank you for your patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.