Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
[DONE] -- SIG REQUEST --

[Done] -- Sig Request --

Name: KoG TuroK
Theme: Jungles, Turok, Dinosaurs dying
attachment.php

Color Style: Gold lettering

ps. if you could just tweek my custom sig and give it the XD touch that would be great! Ive made my own sigs but design team does better work;)

Last edited:

VenerealMonkey

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2012
Little Rock, AR
Name: KoG TuroK
Theme: Jungles, Turok, Dinosaurs dying
attachment.php

Color Style: Gold lettering

ps. if you could just tweek my custom sig and give it the XD touch that would be great! Ive made my own sigs but design team does better work;)

Thanks for your request Turok. would it be ok if I took the general idea of what you want and make one from scratch?

XGC Oneirophobia

Forum Junkie
Mar 1, 2013
Waskom
XGC ONEIROPHOBIA NEW SIG

XGC Oneirophobia New Sig

name to be used for image: XGC Oneirophobia, General

theme of signature: i want a donnie darko theme this time if u can i would like donnie and frank in it too but if u can i definately want frank in the picture

color style i would like a dark style with blue and maybe a hint of purple

Last edited by a moderator:

CDNBossLady

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 6, 2009
Winnipeg
[DONE] SIG REQUEST FOR XGC BABYBLUE XS

[Done] Sig Request for XGC BabyBlue XS

I am looking for a fresh new Sig for my return from inactivity (having my twins, and being hormonal while pregnant :) )

I am not looking for any particular colors but I do have a bit of a vision. I definitely need my name and title in the sig. I want the following text somewhere in the sig if possible "This isn't a comeback, it's a rebirth!". Also a tattooed up chick with possibly a graffiti background? I've seen a music video that's pretty much been my inspiration "It gets better" by Madchild. Check it out to maybe get some ideas. If we need to bounce some ideas back and forth, I am totally down with that too.

Thanks,

XGC BabyBlue XS

Status
Not open for further replies.