Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RAINBOW SIX VEGAS 2

XGC 3xceS

Forum Veteran
Dec 19, 2006
North Carolina
thats good to hear warhero I have it and loved terrorist hunt and amd still looking to complete it on realistic. A few of my guys play it off and on so If your ever looking for a laid back hunt for the terrorist then let me know and we'll work on it. I'll clear out a little room on my FL you used to be on it a while back.

@Viper what did you do to get elite? like i know in the first rainbow everyone played LVU terrorist hunt for XP.

XGC ProHexen

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Dallas, TX
I got bored of the game very quick. Achievements were super easy *I got them legit, didn't boost*. Vegas 1 had much better maps. I only liked Villa on Vegas 2.

I didn't like how pretty much every server I went on had people just boosting and I got kicked if I didn't participate. So, I traded it in after haven it for like a little over a month.

The only thing I liked was the T-hunt, it was better than Vegas 1. If I had Vegas 1, I would play that instead of Vegas 2.

WorldsOnlyHope

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 18, 2006
Round Rock, TX
Yeah you gotta love that terrorist hunt! I remember playing it on LVU Campus. That was some fun stuff, but I think that they did a good job on RB6V:2 on making the A.I. smarter.

3xceS I'll make some room on my fr. list for you as soon as I get back from my short vacation, which should be tomorrow. Gotta run the Generals meeting after all. :)

XGC 3xceS

Forum Veteran
Dec 19, 2006
North Carolina
K i sent you a FR had to clean up my FL as well....I'd ask where you Vacationed to but this is Vipers forums, so i'll find your forums and continue that part of the convo there....

@ Viper are there any plans to deal with this database error that keeps popping up?

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Yeah, its in works. Also, sometime in the next week or two I am going to do a Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 night. That way I can dust of that game. If we get a bunch of us together we can make a night of it.

XGC 3xceS

Forum Veteran
Dec 19, 2006
North Carolina
definately be nice to pop that disk back in

with the gears of war play in win im trying to do that and work on the seriously achievment (so far im like 5/10000 kills) but dont worry i average a little over 1 kill per game so that means i'd get it in about 15 light years.....

Next month im hopefully running the generals gaming night so this is always a possibility and viper your more than welcome to join us!

XGC 3xceS

Forum Veteran
Dec 19, 2006
North Carolina
yah sure i have some map packs for R6 not sure which ones are the newest but i plan on playing it sat. and sunday for the most part...(in between play and win sessions of gears)

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
If I am able I might do Rainbow Six Vegas 2 as game night this Wednesday. Look for more to come by Tuesday.

XGC 3xceS

Forum Veteran
Dec 19, 2006
North Carolina
I should be able to play some r6 2 this wed. as long as the MLG tourney with halo 3 doesnt get in the way. I'd be glad to play, I only have a few people on my FL that play it but between a few of us im sure we could fill it up

WorldsOnlyHope

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 18, 2006
Round Rock, TX
I'll be ready to go! It took a while but I finally have internet in my new apartment. Everyone better look out because Warhero is back in town. :D 4 days was way to long to be away from the box and the forums.

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Ok, I am looking at doing game night for the next two weeks with the Rainbow Six series. So, this coming Wednesday will be Rainbow Six Vegas, then next week Rainbow Six Vegas 2. So anyone that wants to participate, on Tuesdays send a message (not a friend request) to my main tag XGC xVIPERx XI with RSV in the message. So when I create the room, I will use your message to invite you in. Please wait until Tuesday to sent the message. Also, reply here so I will be expecting your message.

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Game night will start in a few minutes

XGC The Paradox

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 17, 2008
hell, WA
im not a big fan of rb6v2
i dont like the control speed and it seems that the game is overall much too slow for me.
i didnt really dig the graphics either, way underpar when compared to cod4
but i did like the story which kept me itnterested( even though its basically the same action over and over)
but all in all it is passable and a good way to kill time

XGC xJOKERx

Forum Nerd
Jan 16, 2008
Altamonte Springs, Fl
I like how it is with some of the things. I wish they would include some of the tactic movements into COD5 when it comes out. I like how you can move across the wall and how you can look around the corners and move.