Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RAINBOW SIX VEGAS 2

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
What does everyone think of the game Rainbow Six Vegas 2? Lets find out what is good and bad.

XGC 3xceS

Forum Veteran
Dec 19, 2006
North Carolina
i loved 1 but never got to play it enough so im still missing a ton of achievements, if i get some of that knocked out next weekend i'll probably buy that or rock band cant decide at the moment

ive heard really good things about both

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Same here, I still have one achievement to knock out for the 1st one. I have the 2nd one and just now getting into it.

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
See, I really haven't played much of it, but there is a lot about the game that I don't like, the control set up bugs me, the scopes on the guns that I have seen are not to my liking, the weapon placements are weird, you run out of ammo too often, team commands are confusing and the player movements such as when you are up against a wall and trying to shoot around it are choppy and unruly...

Maybe it will grow on me as I play more...

PIEisFUN

Forum Noob
Mar 21, 2008
Pennsylvania
there is a lot of skill to the game. but i do agree with blondii, though running out of ammo is not the games problem it it's the player. some games are not trigger happy games like halo 3 can sometimes be. a well placed bullet is all u need. sometimes i end scene with 5 full mags left.

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
I was more referring to the fact that you have to pick up a new weapon when you are low on ammo, instead of just adding to your existing ammo in the same weapon. It is awkward to flip through weapons to replace an AK that is really low on ammo for another one that is half full because the guy you just killed emptied a clip at your team.

GoldMinE

Forum Veteran
Mar 29, 2007
Indiana
thats how all of tom clancy's games are, graw 2 was the same way...most of the time 1 bullet to the head will kill some1, but i ran into the same problem blondii, mainly because my aim isnt that great lol

WorldsOnlyHope

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 18, 2006
Round Rock, TX
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 is a good game. I was expecting a little more from it but it didn't turn out so bad. I like the game and play often but Call of Duty is still higher on my list.

I love to play terrorist hunt. It's exciting not knowing where your next enemy is or when your go to fall to victim to a ledge that leads to your death.

iSpew

Forum Veteran
Nov 27, 2006
Las Vegas
Viper, I know you don't have the Elite achievement for Rainbow 1. It takes FOREVER to get. I had all the achievement except for that one and it took an additional month or two of T-Hunt over and over to get that one.

As far as Rainbow 2 is concerned, I'm disappointed. My opposition is posted in the thread in the Rainbow 2 game board area.

SYN MAV3RICK

Forum Veteran
Jan 22, 2007
canada
im not happy with the part where the xp bonus cuz it messed me out of the private first class achievement

but i still really like the game and im really good at it to im already a 2nd lietenuant and im about to be moving up to the next rank and it does not take long to beat the game and its not that hard u just have to get used to it

iSpew

Forum Veteran
Nov 27, 2006
Las Vegas
im not happy with the part where the xp bonus cuz it messed me out of the private first class achievement

but i still really like the game and im really good at it to im already a 2nd lietenuant and im about to be moving up to the next rank and it does not take long to beat the game and its not that hard u just have to get used to it

That was another thing I didn't like. I forgot to mention that. It really doesn't surprise me though considering there were Achievement glitches in the first one.

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
That's actually kinda the overall impression that I get of the entire game - that they are in dire need of overhauling their QA department and changing the purpose of it... like, to make the game playable...

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Viper, I know you don't have the Elite achievement for Rainbow 1. It takes FOREVER to get. I had all the achievement except for that one and it took an additional month or two of T-Hunt over and over to get that one.

As far as Rainbow 2 is concerned, I'm disappointed. My opposition is posted in the thread in the Rainbow 2 game board area.

Yeah, I know I still need to work on that achievement. Good news I already have the elite achievement for the second game. Only took 3 days to get it.

WorldsOnlyHope

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 18, 2006
Round Rock, TX
I'm still working on the achievements for the game and it looks like something I will keep. But it is one of those games you can only play in small doses due to the fact that you need an unbelievable amount of patience.

XGC CONQUEROR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 5, 2007
Winchester, Virginia
What does everyone think of the game Rainbow Six Vegas 2? Lets find out what is good and bad.

I have been playing the game very lately.

I think it still needs work. I was expecting a little more regarding to graphic details and when you're aiming behind cover. The game is pretty good thou. Terrorist hunt is very exiting. I beat the campaign and terrorist hunt in realistic a few days ago.

Please, if anyone would like to play this game hit me up.

I rate the game 8.0 out of 10

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
I agree, I think it still needs some work. Especially in the multiplayer as it is completely different then playing in the campain. Too many little quirks that distract from playing multiplayer.

WorldsOnlyHope

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 18, 2006
Round Rock, TX
I miss rainbow six vegas 2. It has somewhat died now. I still like to hope on and play terrorist hunt everyone once in a while. I don't think I will be selling the game back anytime soon.