Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OBJECTION

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
not out of context just confirmed what was already said read the fine print

noob, relax already. No need to keep arguing. Same goes for your Fordy. If you can't talk to each other normally with out the BS I will ban you both from the site.

As far as the issue itself goes. I still don't have anything new on it from anyone. I will ask the leaders who were there and formulate an opinion but even if it is different then what has been decided this is not a one man's dictatorship. Even what many perceive to be bad decisions are voted on and sometimes the vote goes the other way.

We can either live with it or sit around on the internet forums and bicker about it.

I don't know if all the people involved left or are banned from the site but I don't see them posting here at all. Advent did and spoke his points.

Noob and fordy , neither of you are truly involved nor posting anything positive. Your just posting diggs at members and each other. That will get you banned on the site for sure so make sure you be smart about how you post.

I will be on the box this weekend so if anyone reading this wants to discuss this issue or anything else, just send me a msg. Just be patient as I may actually be playing a game for once! :eek:

Thanks.

XGC xHAMMERx XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Aug 8, 2006
HOUSTON TX
In reply to your post advent i apologies but we have not gotten into the conical meeting for weeks so i have not been able to bring it up yet but it has not been forgotten i assure you unfortunately i have no control weather we get invited into the meeting or not

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
this argument was finished back in October. La resistance apparently used a British racial term (confirmed by the people who posted here that are British). I don't know why this argument has escalated into something worse than the original. Thank you hylander for ending this, and you too warhammer. Noobhunter this really was not the place for this argument to pop up. You could have just done this on the box and no drama would have been started.

There has been way too much drama popping up in places like this. Come on guys we are supposed to be a respectful, professional people. It's like a job at the office: you don't like someone you avoid them. You don't start trouble, rumors etc. And if you have a problem you RESPECTFULLY bring it to a superior and wait until you get a response from the person you want to talk to. It's not hard.

Now we have a big office building with over 32,000 people. That requires lots of managment, and therefore good leaders. Decisions like this need to be investigated, and there needs to be a just outcome. People do need to quit trying to find loopholes in our honor code, as I think 007 and otto put a lot of thought into it.

Just some more of my 2 cents. Shoot I'm running out of pennies....

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
I agree with Hylander. We will both be on the box and will happily answer any questions you may have. This WILL NOT be an invitation to continue insulting eachother or leaders of XG!!

Noobhunter, you say that Fordy isnt involved in this and should not be allowed to get an invite on the box to discuss this. Well, you are NOT involved in this either, so you should keep quiet and stop adding your childish insults as well. At least Fordy was just trying to defend our leaders from your insults. Both of you need to stop. And as for Holiday being invited into a party to discuss this.....he has left our community and XG issues no longer concern him, nor is his opinion on XG issues wanted.

We'll see you guys on the box.

noobhunterV4

Banned
Jul 6, 2008
I agree with Hylander. We will both be on the box and will happily answer any questions you may have. This WILL NOT be an invitation to continue insulting eachother or leaders of XG!!

Noobhunter, you say that Fordy isnt involved in this and should not be allowed to get an invite on the box to discuss this. Well, you are NOT involved in this either, so you should keep quiet and stop adding your childish insults as well. At least Fordy was just trying to defend our leaders from your insults. Both of you need to stop. And as for Holiday being invited into a party to discuss this.....he has left our community and XG issues no longer concern him, nor is his opinion on XG issues wanted.

We'll see you guys on the box.

should have expected this from you as you banned him saying that he was using the PM system to encourage other members to leave which is a load of garbage...Seriously this is not drama its called facts and everyone knows that. You see what you fail to understand OCM is that all you are doing is trying to sweep this under the rug so that it wont come up, which has already been made a point. Hylander is the only one that I have any respect for in this. Is Fordy involved no should he get a invite nope...should I nope dont care to have one never said that I did. And you saying that holiday wont get one is exactly what im talking about. You dont include the partys that are involved at ALL OCM, OR you would be sending him a invite should this actually happen. Funny how even Halcyon, Scanty 81, Advent, D3ADPOOL, and H0LIDAY never got invites when this supposed meeting occured. So how can you deny any of them a reason to be in that meeting? You cant as it involves them. None of them where contacted, all of them waited up for a invite on said day and nothing...how do i know this well i had no school and was up with him. And OCM why would I try and talk to you on the box you blew holiday off when i watched him send you 100 invites and messages one day.

Reactions: XGC Fordy

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
this argument is done! Noobhunter just drop it. If you really have such a problem with XG then leave. Don't make yourself look like an idiot and get banned for disrespect. That's where you are heading.

XGC Advent

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 12, 2007
Valley View, TX
I understand how you might be angry about this, noob, but I have to agree with Lightning. Neither you nor Fordy have actually contributed to this matter. Granted, I can confirm some of what you said happened, but regardless you aren't going about this in a constructive manner. I hope that, coming from me, you will find somewhere else to vent.

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
here's a good way to vent: take a deep breath, then grab a shotgun on guardian then go for the killing frenzy. Works for me every time! Even if I get a killing spree.

But seriously what sidetracked this? It was over. It was about one person being racist and getting kicked. How did this shift to someone else?

Advent I think it would be best to close this thread. It shouldn't be allowed to get worse.

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
I think it would be wiser just to close it now. This thread has served it's purpose. While there may be truth in what noon says why is he arguing for holiday? Why doesn't holiday appeal to the council over the box? Instead his son or step son comes in here and trashes the leaders and saying our system is broke, which couldn't be farther from the truth. Honestly what noob has said and could say if this stays open could get him banned. He has already said enough for that to happen, but the everyone is not doing anything about it, probably because they are giving him one last chance.

XGC Advent

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 12, 2007
Valley View, TX
I would assume that the Community and Council leaders have blocked communications from Holiday, preventing the appeal you suggest. And for that matter, closing this thread would not prevent noob from continuing the conversation. A private message will get him banned just as easily as it would here. I do believe that the administrators are being cautious about how they proceed, as they should be. I believe they are assessing the consequences of banning noob, based on the original response generated by Holiday leaving the community.

I am not here to judge. Only to witness the outcome of my original objection.

XGC xHAMMERx XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Aug 8, 2006
HOUSTON TX
advent i will try to get you in but given this thread and all that surrounds this issue i can't promos you but i will discuss it thats a promise whenever we get into a meeting with them see ya latter

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
First of all Noobhunter, since you were NOT a part of this incident nor the discussions that followed, you are assuming A LOT (probably to appear as though you know what you're talking about). You have gotten your version of the so called facts from second hand information, rumors and your own embellished version of the story! You don't know WHO we talked to and WHAT we discussed, so for you to sit here and tell others what we discussed behind closed doors and who we interviewed, is quite ludicrous as well as misleading (unless you have a crystal ball that I don't know about).

Just so we are clear though, we did speak at great length to Warhammer who handled the incident WITH holiday from the beginning, as well as many other people. There has never been an effort to "sweep this under the rug". Again, it is YOU that is making that supposition! You don't know me and you don't know what thoughts I have. So, unless you have heard me say those words (and you haven't because I've never said them), then you have no business making such a statement.

It is clear that you THINK you know exactly what happened, what was discussed behind closed doors and who we spoke to about it, but YOU DON'T. So, in truth ALL you have been doing in this thread is spreading rumors, assumptions and accusations! All the while telling people that what you are saying is fact (and I assure all of you that what noobhunter is saying IS NOT the facts). In FACT, one of your lies is that I "blew off" holiday when he sent me several invites one day. That is false. If he tried to talk to me on xbl AFTER his departure from XG, then I had no reason to talk to him since he had already sent me several hate filled PM's and had then called me the "C" word in an xbl message (and I at no time responded in the same manner)! But, of course you don't mention any of that in this thread!

I am done responding to you and your snide remarks Noobhunter. You yourself pointed out that you were in no way involved in this matter or its aftermath. So as far as I'm concerned, your remarks and concerns on this issue have been duly noted and we are moving on with the CURRENT issues of XG.

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
I agree advent.

how come most of the time it's only the community leaders that end these arguments? Is just because they have such a high rank that some people will only listen to them, while everyone else is right also?

XGC Advent

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 12, 2007
Valley View, TX
Sadly, I don't have an answer to that question nor am I in any position to speculate.

Warhammer, thank you for the initiative you are taking. I understand where I fall in this matter, but regardless I appreciate the effort that you are giving.