Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OBJECTION

XGC Geordie

Forum Junkie
Sep 3, 2008
Northumberland, UK
Now i'm not getting at La Resistance in any way or form, but i was asked for an honest answer so here goes.
In my experience the term always has been, and always will be, used as a racist term. When you understand that i come from a family where all three of my uncles and, i have to admit, my own Dad at times are deeply racist, then you can understand that i have been exposed to my fair share of racial insults.
These are my own family that have introduced these terms to me and i am not proud of that fact nor am i trying to defend them when i say they are from a different generation when this was more socially acceptable, but surely even someone of 15 would still be aware of the true meaning behind the term. if not then don't post it.

If you need to look round before you tell a joke to make sure you're not gonna offend anyone, then best not tell it at all

noobhunterV4

Banned
Jul 6, 2008
Flat out Hylander my step dad was XGC H0LIDAY XS and did alot for this community. Spent alot of time that he didnt need to but wanted to because it was his pasion. As was told me by him and many others the descion was already made. Being as that descion was already made nobody made any attempt or willing attempt to try and contact him on the situation. I remember when he would check his messages ten times a day to see if he heard anything. It has been said time and time again that you drop it you are gone but yet it still seems thats not the case. He dropped it and you guys let him back. After reading Hylcon posts I know from being around him when he was online that you guys failed as leaders to contact any of them. How are we as a community supposed to efectivly run if you cant communicate with all partys involved not just one or two of them. Communication is the key to success is it not? Then why did you guys fail as leaders to get with them? You decided that you didnt need there input apparently. Its so bad that my mom who was never in XG knows all the ins and outs just by my step dad and says the same thing. In order for you "leaders" to do a effective enough job you need to better communicate with all parties involved. Am I trying to start drama no but I still find it funny that you banned him saying that he was using the PM System to encourage members to leave. I can tell you now that I know that he didnt they all chose to leave. Obvioulsy more people see why everyone is leaving its only a matter of time before more do.

This issues seems to have come full circle a few times. I was not involved initially as I was offline a bunch while it went down. I would like to clear something up.

Racism of any kind will get you kicked out PERIOD. The Council has had this position since day one of XG and we have spammed that message out many times. I don't care what you think the Honor code says or how anyone tries to flip it to say someone should be warned first. The honor code is there to guide us in our decisions and in reality is simple to understand. If you are a bad person that lies, cheats and causes trouble, we don't want you here. end of story.

That said, if you use a racist term in any language you can bet you will be kicked out.

Now, we are left with the emotion and overal underlying meaning behind what was said to consider if kicking someone out is accurate.

Sounds like to me there is a case to be made both ways. Someone known for using such statements used one which possibily was an attempt to get around the censors of the site and hide what was really being said.

OR, someone used a friendly slang term that is used in their daily life that doesn't have the same meaning that others think.

Either way it was offensive to someone and had to be dealt with.

Using common sense and the facts at hand the leaders dealt with this issue and that is that. You don't have to like it but leaving the community and acting like crazy people because of a disagreement over the internet is just dumb.

Be mad, but be happy. In the end we are all human and we make mistakes. Get over it already and get back to the one thing that we can agree on, having fun playing video games!!!!!

The rest is all drama. Leave that for the real world as we got enough of it there.

XGC xHAMMERx XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Aug 8, 2006
HOUSTON TX
First off like your dad you never bothered to come and talk to any involved with the situation like me since it was my decision to remove the person in question and partly mine after being talked to to bring them back based on the new information we spent hours finding out so you say he drooped the N BOMB WHEN IN FACT THE WORD HAS 3 PAGES OF DEFINITIONS one of them being exactly what he told us it meant the most common being a NAME FOR A DRINK now as for leaders dropping the the ball based on that information it was your dad and i who dropped the ball and made a mistake which was corrected i tried to contact your dad and his generals over the next few days and was unable to get in a party with them after him telling them what he did and sent out over them p.m. system he was banned because he never bothered to find out all the facts before he sent out that ignorant message somethings do not need to be discussed with the entire community it only causes more drama and the situations never dies like this one so if you really want to know all the facts hit me up other wise dope it and get on with gaming

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
Is this a public forum or the Dr. Phil Show?

Just a reminder, Magic 8 balls aren’t always 100 percent reliable, so STOP posting on our website based on the information its providing you.

Reactions: XGC xOCMx XC

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
Anyone making statements based on hopes and whims. I have all the Private Messages, The truth is very clear and frankly not present in this forum.

noobhunterV4

Banned
Jul 6, 2008
First off like your dad you never bothered to come and talk to any involved with the situation like me since it was my decision to remove the person in question and partly mine after being talked to to bring them back based on the new information we spent hours finding out so you say he drooped the N BOMB WHEN IN FACT THE WORD HAS 3 PAGES OF DEFINITIONS one of them being exactly what he told us it meant the most common being a NAME FOR A DRINK now as for leaders dropping the the ball based on that information it was your dad and i who dropped the ball and made a mistake which was corrected i tried to contact your dad and his generals over the next few days and was unable to get in a party with them after him telling them what he did and sent out over them p.m. system he was banned because he never bothered to find out all the facts before he sent out that ignorant message somethings do not need to be discussed with the entire community it only causes more drama and the situations never dies like this one so if you really want to know all the facts hit me up other wise dope it and get on with gaming

thanks for the PM warhammer but again it was still untruthful. You can say that you made attempts to contact them but I know for a fact that you did not...dont believe me ask ZX Advent or better yet D3ADPOOL...as they were in partys talking about how YOU leaders never talked to any of them of even made an attempt to. No messages no nothing. I even remember watching him in a party talking to Advent saying that you guys were going to have a meeting about it on a Sunday and that they would be contacted.. They were all on and yet NO LEADER sent them a invite or a message so AGAIN how is that there fault. I looked the word up in three different place and it means THE N BOMB. 99% of the definitions is what it is. You suppposed "leaders" find the loop hole and claim it to be the proper definition of what the word actually means. Him being banned was bogus just an excuse for OCM to get him out of her hair thats all it was for. Another reason why so many people leave...."leaders" dont talk to anyone that is in the affected party...better yet look at Hylcons post that even states that he was never contacted AND HE WAS THE ONE THAT REPORTED IT so you cant tell anyone in this community that our supposed leaders did the right thing

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
thanks for the PM warhammer but again it was still untruthful. You can say that you made attempts to contact them but I know for a fact that you did not...dont believe me ask ZX Advent or better yet D3ADPOOL...as they were in partys talking about how YOU leaders never talked to any of them of even made an attempt to. No messages no nothing. I even remember watching him in a party talking to Advent saying that you guys were going to have a meeting about it on a Sunday and that they would be contacted.. They were all on and yet NO LEADER sent them a invite or a message so AGAIN how is that there fault. I looked the word up in three different place and it means THE N BOMB. 99% of the definitions is what it is. You suppposed "leaders" find the loop hole and claim it to be the proper definition of what the word actually means. Him being banned was bogus just an excuse for OCM to get him out of her hair thats all it was for. Another reason why so many people leave...."leaders" dont talk to anyone that is in the affected party...better yet look at Hylcons post that even states that he was never contacted AND HE WAS THE ONE THAT REPORTED IT so you cant tell anyone in this community that our supposed leaders did the right thing

Way to much to go back and cover on your post but I want to make something clear beings you addressed my post originally.

I was not online during any of this so DO NOT point a finger at me at all. That said, the blanket statement of "you leaders" is used incorrectly as myself and some of the other leaders were not involved or online to be part of any decisions.

Those leaders that were online made a decision based on the facts they had presented to them and that is that. Even if I don't agree with it which I am still not 100% up to speed on the entire thing so I am not sure how I feel totally, I would however, back the decision of our other leaders as I trust them. Whether it is liked or not their decision is for the good of the community as a whole not just to make a couple people happy.

On a final note, NONE of the partys involved including yourself, ever once sent me a message on the site or box. I know Holiday fairly well and I believe he knows who I am as a person and decision maker. Regardless of anything people say and believe, I am fair and will listen to anyones issues/complaints, whatevers. As will all the leaders of our community.

More people need to see past some of the decisions they disagree with to see that in the end, we are all human and here for the good of all members. Sometimes that means we make decisions a few won't like.

If you or anyone else needs to discuss this further let's do so on the box where text on a page can't be confused by the reader.

thanks.

noobhunterV4

Banned
Jul 6, 2008
yeah by the way i sent holiday a messag everyday to talk and everyone knows that

who are you....he never recieved any messages from you ever...and to you hylander sorry if it made it seem like i was pointing a finger BUT its not there job to get ahold of you if you guys are reversing thier descion. Its your job to get ahold of them

noobhunterV4

Banned
Jul 6, 2008
fordy i just asked him he said that he has never heard of you nor has he ever seen a message from you nor would it matter as you were not involved in any of this...

XGC xHAMMERx XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Aug 8, 2006
HOUSTON TX
As for your previous statement i received a number of messages from both advent and deadpool and if they tell you i didn't then they are flat out lying so once again get your facts straight before you start making statements about things you apparently no nothing about and by the way who do you think was trying to arrange that meeting on sunday so how could they have know about it if i hadn't talked to them

noobhunterV4

Banned
Jul 6, 2008
both stated that you never contacted them...so i think you need to get yours straioght all you leaders have different storys about it i think that you need to get them straight

noobhunterV4

Banned
Jul 6, 2008
wrong there fordy your not involved nor would you have been to begin with...none of them were contacted contact them yourself and see....ask Halcyon, Scanty 81 ZX Advent and D3ADPOOL heck even message SoupyPoopyPants(XGC H0LIDAY XS) and ask him....they NEVER contacted holiday he found out via advent that they were going to discuss it in a meeting...dont think you know whats going on as you were never a part of it....the system is broke and there is a huge indiffernce between certaiin leaders and its showing take TFLEM's smart *** comment for instence do you think he truely cares....no just shows how ****ty he truely as a leader in this community

XGC Fordy

Forum Veteran
Mar 23, 2008
Fresno
dude im sorry that your mind is messed up there all great leaders you you need to get all the facts before you put down any leaders in xgc

XGC Advent

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 12, 2007
Valley View, TX
*Sighs* Let me reiterate my previous statement: I don't trust anyone to give an accurate account of what has happened at this point because facts tend to be skewed by subjectivity and forgetfulness. Thank you to everyone but Hylander for confirming this.

I did not attempt to contact any leaders at all about this matter, including you, Warhammer. It was you who contacted me about this matter and attempted to explain things. I treated you with the highest respect and was open to what you had to say, but apparently my faith in you was misplaced. It was you who told me that the Council wanted to discuss this. I asked if several members from Backfire and myself could attend and you confirmed that we could. You asked if I would be available Sunday as the Council probably would not have it until very late that night. I stayed up until 3:00 AM CST Monday waiting for an invite and never received it. Deadpool was the only one that any Council members talked to, according to him.

The lack of honesty here is disturbing.

Apparently the majority of the people here are either too proud to admit they are wrong or simply don't want to deal with the issue. As a result, the last two pages of posts have been nothing but drama.

Let me put it to you bluntly: stop being pissy little girls and handle this as the mature community you are supposed to represent. If you're sick of talking about it, no one is forcing you to discuss this issue.

Thank you to everyone that has controlled their emotions and remained objective this far. I'm glad to see there are still some people here that represent what XG stands for.