Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OBJECTION

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
I hope you get back advent. I can't say you should be allowed back as I don't know half the story of what happened, but there should be nothing wrong with you coming back.

XGC BlkKnght XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 13, 2006
Virginia
It has been posted that no one higher than an XC has posted in this thread so I am here to change that. The first and easiest issue to address is "why we have not closed this thread?". We do not, never have, and never will try to silence our members when there is a discussion about an issue as long as it stays respectful to one another. The second issue is " why we were not invited into the Council meeting to discuss this?". The answer to that is fairly simple, you could not add anything to the discussion other than what he said. We know what he said and immediatly researched the words meaning. There are several variations of the words meaning for both the U.S. and EUROPE, where he is from. If you dont know ALL the meanings then I suggest you look them up and dont just stop when you see the term you THINK he was using. The third issue is "why no one tried to contact XGC Holiday XS after the decision was made?". When the decision was made it was made by XCs AND XIs in a room discussing it. When we came to a decision several of us sent him a message informing him of it and to get with us so we could explain it more indepth to him. Instead of being a Leader and discussing it with us he decided to leave the community. That is his decision he has to live with. I was one of the first to see the message he sent out and tried SEVERAL times to contact him but was, as noob put it, "blown off". That was his decision again. The forth issue is why he was "banned" from the website? We like and encourage our members to discuss issues that arise in the community but when someone is sending out a PM that is a lie and is trying to get our members to leave based on that they will get banned. Like i stated earlier we do like discussion but not lies. I personnaly have talked to a few of the people he lied to and they have decided to return to XG now that they know the truth. The last issue is the faith in the LEADERS of XG. The leadership is very good in XG and if you do not think that we will make good decisions for XG and uphold the HONORCODE then you need to ask yourself "why am I here?". The leadership is ALWAYS open to discussing issues either through the PM system or on XBL, someone just needs to take the first step and contact us. I hope this ends some of drama that is in this thread and lets us get back to doing what we all want to do and that is play games and have fun.

XGC Advent

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 12, 2007
Valley View, TX
Somehow I think the original issue was forgotten. *Sighs* I suppose if it hasn't been addressed at this point, then it probably won't be in the foreseeable future. Still, I am content that I have, at the very least, attempted to instigate its resolution.

This thread is closed.

XGC Advent

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 12, 2007
Valley View, TX
Hylander acknowledged the issue. I haven't heard of it being formally addressed, which is what Warhammer was referring to earlier.

Again, this thread is closed. If anyone else would like to discuss this, send me a message on Xbox LIVE or a Private Message here.

XGC Hades XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Missouri
Noobhunter, you need to get your facts right or talk to your step dad. I talked to him in a private chat the second I found out about the issue. I knew nothing about the issue except for what he told me. I told him my opinion based on what he said. I also told him to think about what I had said and get back to me after he talked to the people I suggested. The next day he left the community without ever getting back to me.

XGC Hades XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Missouri
Sorry my opinion in my forum is late, but didn't realize this was going on. The fact is Holiday did no what the info was before his PM. I went over it with him when I talked to him. He told me the story, and I told him how I thought things would go down based on the information. The fact is that the person in question retracted the statement almost instantly, by defining the what he meant by the statement. Lets face it when slang has not been used in 20 years the new generation might get the meaning wrong. If the person thought he was saying something else, we have to give him the benefit of doubt.

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
And btw Noob, speaking of getting your facts straight, I just happened to be the one to physically ban Holiday from the website, but it was on the direct advice of a council member and the decision was made with my peers, NOT unilaterally by me.

I fwd the Council a pm that Holiday sent me where he said: "many more people are going to leave after they read the pm I sent out". We can't have our members sending out mass pm's to people encouraging them to leave or telling them lies and/or inaccurate information that would make them want to leave!

So, like I have said and now Hades has said, get your friggin facts straight before you go spreading around all this drama and lies based soley what Holiday has told you. Even he doesn't have all the facts!

Last edited:

XGC Advent

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 12, 2007
Valley View, TX
No offense, but I believe formalities were forgotten on page 3. And at this point, I would no longer consider it a debate. Honestly, it wasn't intended to be a debate.

Still, as you said, if there are still people out there wishing to discuss the issue in a civil manner, I would suggest re-reading pages 1 and 2 before contributing. I will keep my comments to a minimum; there isn't much more I can add.

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Actually there is not much ANYONE can add. I took your advise and I went back and read EVERY post in this thread.

People have been beating this dead horse for far too long, posting what they call "facts" when they have absolutely no idea what went on in the MANY meetings that were held on this one issue alone.

TFLEM said it best when he said "Just a reminder, Magic 8 balls aren’t always 100 percent reliable, so STOP posting on our website based on the information your Magic 8 ball is providing you". And btw non XG member's opinions on XG policy are not wanted or needed.

This issue happened a month ago, I say we get back to the CURRENT issues in XG and leave the past in the past.

XGC Halcyon

Carpel Tunnel
Aug 20, 2008
UK
2 questions.
1. before i went away for 10 days i had made a post. why was that removed?
2. why havent i still heard anything off anyone?

unlike most people in here, i have remained civil. and any other opinons based upon what i have posted were obviously not read properly. i would like to get into some kind of conversation with anyone of the leaders about this issue, because i honestly feel like this has not been resolved. i do agree with what noob has to say to some degree, but however, it didnt help the case in question when it turned into something less than a debate - a slanging match.

i hereby request one thing formally - a real meeting, with most of the people who were involved. one where we can all jump into a party and talk (rather than b****) about all of this. i think we all deserve that at least. i am the instigator after all. i started this whole thing. i just want to be heard out in full, and ill be blunt. i dont hink i have just yet. that all ill ask off you people here - a chance. and if you still think that what i have to say doesnt really matter, then by all means, i will drop everything and that will be that. you have my word.

i havent been one of these people who have quit just off the bat because of this. im interested in your side of the story as much as i hope you are interested in mine.

please hit me up with a FR/INV one day. i look forward to it.