Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MLG SPONSORSHIPS

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
no i'm dead serious... i've been anxious before pens games, i know the feeling... the vibrations from the pure power when those cars take off is breathtaking... you can literally feel stuff vibrating in your body... think about the fastest loudest car you've ever seen... and these cars are 5 x faster... 0-300+MPH in 3 seconds??? it's crazy... and this is coming from a guy who wasn't a fan... i just went to go... i'm a fan now, but you have to see it to appreciate it

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
to be honest, i am not and don't believe i will ever be as interested in nascar since earnhardt died... he was my favorite, and the sport doesn't feel the same... i know it's been a while, but i still have problems getting really involved with nascar... but it's still an impressive sport especially if you know a little bit about the physics involved..

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
oh yes and the adrenaline rush they must get going that fast oh boii! lol
but i like bobby labonte (is that how you spell it) because his bday is the day after mine! lol

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
the last time i rode the dragster, we were getting ready to launch, then we didn't... they wouldn't tell us what was going on, they just kept us strapped in and told us they were fixing the problem... i was taking my mom on this ride for the first time so she was freaking out a lil bit... luckily my wife wasn't riding it, but was watching the guys fix the coaster... the problem was that the last time this train took off it hit a bird, and they were removing what was left of the bird from between the wheel and the track

DaBearsA7X0117

Get A Life!
Apr 6, 2009
Romeoville, Illinois
LOL that's great. My favorite ride ever was Vertical Velocity at 6 Flags Great America here in Illinois. It's just like an upside-down arch and they check everyone, then there's like a 3 minute wait, but they'll launch at any point. then it's 75 MPH in 3 seconds stragith up so you see the sky. Going the other way's crazy though because you see the ground and it's like a moment of free fall before it seems to "catch" you on the track again. My one friend claimed to be an adrenaline junky so I took him there and he got off crying XD