Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MLG SPONSORSHIPS

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
u can still get sponsorships as a single player, without playing 1v1. you could still be part of a team, but you would just have to rep you sponsors somehow (that would be a deal between you and your sponsor)

and ur a flyers fan murken??? ugh... i guess we will really have to fight now... haha

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
yeah, it's hard to be a red wings fan... my high school buddy was split in high school between the pens and red wings... then one day we were at the local hockey rink and i had on a pens jersey, and he donned a red wings jersey. i checked him into the boards face first and gave him a bloody nose (PS we weren't playing hockey, it was a free skate), and he recently told me that was the best day of his life, because i knocked some sense into him... he's a pens fan now

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i could figure out who the other two were (unless it was superstar max talbot)... I believe that crosby is the best player in the world due to his work ethic. malkin is a more pure scorer, and staal is a great two way center... so they are all awesome to have on your team...

top players in the world i'd take crosby 1, kovalchuk 2, malkin 3, and ovechkin 4( i don't even want to take him this high... he is a great scorer, but i don't see the team play) my votes are based on all around play... i've seen ovi play live, and he sits and waits in the other zone... he will prolly score more points than anyone currently in the NHL, but he'll also win less titles due to his inability to commit to two way hockey... not to mention he's gonna injure himself making a dirty hit on someone knee to knee anyway)

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
well considering the name of this thread is MLG sponsorships, he is more on topic than we were with crosby...

and i'm surprised people out there still watch baseball... i've tried to watch it, and i keep waiting for the action, then i realize there isn't any... (i know a lot of people don't like to watch hockey, but most of those people know nothing about hockey... i on the other hand know a good bit about the sport of baseball, but still can't find the fun part of it)

XGC MuRkEn

Forum Star
May 27, 2007
Colorado
I can watch any sport all day every day other than Golf and Nascar lol... Yeah our clan is just now starting practices for clan compete. The singles bracket is way more active compared though compared to the team ladders :(

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
golf is so much fun to play, but a tad boring on TV... baseball is boring on TV, but it's not so bad in person... Nascar and other motor sports are so much fun if you have ever been to an actual event. motor sports can't be appropriated captured on TV... one of my favorite things to do, and i recommend anyone go given the chance is going to a NHRA drag race... you have no idea what those cars can do, until you've seen one in person... try it!!!

CONSIG

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 12, 2007
i agree with slaw. I cant watch any type of racing on tv but the live events are a blast to go to.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
yeah they are fun... and nascar is a lot more intense than people who've only seen it on TV realize... but i'm tellin you go to a NHRA drag race... i can't explain the pure awesomeness displayed at one of those... just go once! the impact will last a lifetime... oh and take earplugs, but don't use for the first run, you have to experience the full power of either the funny cars or top fuel dragsters (or both)... top fuels are my favorite

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
it's on ESPN 2 on sat. and sun nights on weekends that a race is taking place (it's not live)... TV really doesn't do it justice... it's boring on TV, but i'm telling you the experience of witnessing those cars in person is amazing... you can feel your organs vibrating inside ur body when those cars take off... it's insane