Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MLG SPONSORSHIPS

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
they are penguins... i was rooting for USA because i'm american... but it is still fun to see if the players from my home NHL team are doing good... when watching the gold medal game i couldn't wait for it to be over, because honestly, it really sucked when crosby wasn't on my team

XGC Axecident

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 14, 2009
Xiled Gaming Forums
they are penguins... i was rooting for USA because i'm american... but it is still fun to see if the players from my home NHL team are doing good... when watching the gold medal game i couldn't wait for it to be over, because honestly, it really sucked when crosby wasn't on my team

and not to poke fun coleslaw... but did it hurt when crosby won the game against your team?

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
yeah malkin wore 11 i believe...

and yes it hurt that crosby scored, but i figured it wouldn't happen any other way... i can't really stress to you how much it sucked knowing that crosby is usually on my team, and for this one game (well these olympics) he was the bad guy... any time he has the puck he seems like he's gonna score, and i noticed that fact way more when he was on the other team...