Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HADES' TWO CENTS!

o0Minun0o

Forum Rookie
Aug 1, 2013
California
gotta love how XG is able to back up themselves and disprove any lies told. and have documentation to prove

I'm still waiting for that other guy's two cents. You know, the guy saying everyone here is lying and are actually poaching, and so forth. The dose of vitamin STFU that Hades prescribe seemed too strong to compete with.

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
for all those people that think that the higher ups do what ever they can do to make money from the website and dont want to beleave any thing they say honestly you should just leave you already dont trust in the people that created these great clans so why be here.

XGC Paravain

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 27, 2011
Millbury,Mass
armorgaming.com
What I know is I own my own community I put a lot of my own money in to it and I put a lot of time programing and designing last year I put almost $1000.00 in for domain software server and designs I made back $60.00 and I paid another $300.00 for renew, so what I'm saying is IF and that's IF XG was making any thing I believe your leader put in the time and effort to give games a safe place to enjoy there gaming experience!!! And if it wasn't for what little bit comes in the community may shut down BUT!!! Your leader won't let that happen the money would come from there own pockets

Ryback580

Forum Tourist
Sep 3, 2011
A, A
XGC is my home I have been in the community for almost 2 years and before I joined the community I was a no good disrespectful racist gamer BUT when I joined XGC I learned respect honesty commitment and all the things that have made me a better gamer in the long run and for those of you who don't know who I am I am a CPT in homicidal in SYN but anyways back on topic those people have left thinking all these lies and spreading unnecessary drama I say good riddance and good luck

XGC VetoVeE

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 16, 2012
Bellefontaine, Ohio
Yeah i agree with everyone on here. I been with XGC for over a year now. They did not make me or anyone else pay to be part of the community. They have a donation spot to donate money and thats it. They aren't twisting anyone's arms or legs to pay. I am glad that i could help out and i paid for a subscription and got my cool a** T-Shirt that i rock out in every week. Even if they were getting rich off of it, WHO CARES!!!. I have a place to come to and make new friends and meet new people. I love XGC and i don't see myself leaving anytime soon. I have a 3 year old and a 3 month old. They will soon be the next XGC members lmao. It sickens me that people are making up lies, for what, what are they proving, nothing. People need to stop being childish and just enjoy your time with XGC.

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
I love this community, and believe me I used to run a community with 1,000 people and the pricing of the website was outrageous and half the time its the leaders pulling the money out of their pockets. Its hard. Xiled Gaming, is by far THE BEST community and if haters hate, then let them because we are completly awesome in my eyes.

XDC Dresden

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 11, 2011
Delaware, the "Small Wonder" state
You gotta love the so called "logic" of some of the haters. They make accusations and call for evidence, you present them with evidence and then they claim it's fake. It's like damned if you do or damned if you don't. They'll never be satisfied. Ugh, trolls.

XGC Hades XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Missouri
I knew these guys were liers and babies, but I guess we can add stupid to the mix too. As I stated in the article it is a public record , just like all corporate tax records, they can go to the IRS and look up the filed version. It's cool though they are sticking around our site and people to try and still be part on the great XG. They have members figuring out they were lied to and already asking to come back, they have a website that doesn't work, they are so unoriginal they can't develop their own ideas, and rather than spending time building their community they are trying to hurt ours. Not bad for a first week. Drama is the only way they can stay apart of us when nothing is going well for them. To all the haters out there: We are still here, we will always be here, and better people than you have tried to hurt us before so we are not worried.

CYCLOPS Cs U

Get A Life!
Sep 29, 2008
Flowery Branch GA
I have been a member since 2008 and have really enjoyed the great effort put into the site and forums, I can't go a day without checking in with the squad or just posting to the forums, thank you for giving us a place to call gamer 's home. And for the haters well bug off as the Britt's would say :)

XGC Elroacho

Banned
Jun 1, 2012
Ok ok ok...... Lets stop with the name calling and stooping down to the levels that we are not.......i know theres a lot of hurt and emotions flying around like its the peak of puberty but lets no longer be down and bring on the new day of sun shine! Game on fellow comrads!

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
I knew these guys were liers and babies, but I guess we can add stupid to the mix too. As I stated in the article it is a public record , just like all corporate tax records, they can go to the IRS and look up the filed version. It's cool though they are sticking around our site and people to try and still be part on the great XG. They have members figuring out they were lied to and already asking to come back, they have a website that doesn't work, they are so unoriginal they can't develop their own ideas, and rather than spending time building their community they are trying to hurt ours. Not bad for a first week. Drama is the only way they can stay apart of us when nothing is going well for them. To all the haters out there: We are still here, we will always be here, and better people than you have tried to hurt us before so we are not worried.
i do have to agree with this because ive been in xg for about a year and a half and ive been in 5 xgc clans and almost every one i was in clans with are all gone and when they left they had people follow them and now some of them are trying to come back and when they left they just tried to cause a bunch of drama just to stay around the community

Xbox Networker

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 24, 2013
United States
To be honest if you even do take the money, I don't really care, I donated $26 because I wanted a new banner on my account. Yes I spent $26 for my past General and me to get a new banner, go buy yourself a sandwich at your local supermarket if you do take my money, I don't care lol

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
I remember the first time this occurred, when the donations first started on this site, and I had to send out a long message about the idiocy behind these claims by people at that time, and how much money this website cost. That was only about... five years ago, maybe?

The tax return is a nice touch ;)

Soul Robber79

Forum Nub
Mar 23, 2013
Colorado springs
I'm pretty much with the rest of you on here. I really haven't heard Amy issues about this through my clan but after reading this I will shut it down the second I do or if I hear it. I appreciate what the owners are doing and will donate when I can. I have met some of the best gamers through this community and hope that it continues to be the gaming community that strives to be better than the rest and I see that happening with all the professionalism in our players. The truth is what it is and many people will continue to try and fight it just cause they can't face it oh well its their life let them believe what they want to believe and we will continue to beat themon the box everyday.