Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HADES' TWO CENTS!

XGC xBUSTAx

Forum Junkie
Dec 22, 2006
Kalamazoo,MI
To even read this makes me want to kick rocks at some people!

I myself was a KSI member that followed XG when they where about 6 months old. Been with XG for many years and respect them to the up-most! People just don't understand how it is to truly run a very good gaming community.

I myself will back up the XG leaders, why? do you ask. Its simple, i myself have also had no issue getting in the room or chats with any of the council leaders.

brandy544

Forum Nub
May 10, 2013
Dayton Ohio
I am new to XG. I have been here for a little over 3 months, and I must say that XG is my Family away from Family, Home away from Home. My husband has also been with XG for about 3 to 4 years now. And I can say from complete experience that when I finally became an Xbox Live member, way before I had ever joined XG, that my husbands clan would always send me an invite. Or they would always let me join after a meeting to game with them. I even became friends with several XG members before I had joined. Then some things happened and I was offline for several months but when I can back online XGC community had picked me right back up like nothing had ever happened and they have always treated me like I was one of there sisters before I had ever joined. So when I did join I knew I was in the right place. So I want to personally thank all of the higher ups for everything that you have done. I really appreciate my second family!!!!!