Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GONZO APP!

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
jaxsmudge2_by_xgnzofx-d8ikktc.png

armybrat_by_xgnzofx-d8ihsm1.png

mysignature_by_xgnzofx-d8id83f.png

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
on the army brat image i think the c4d toward the botom of the image should be blurred a little to show more depth. it seems to sit on the same level as the focal, and blurring it by 5% might help create more depth by showing that it is closer.

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
yeah i trashed it anyways after looking at it for a while it just look digusting idk why i made it lol

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010

openforanyone_by_xgnzofx-d8jlj7j.png

carsig_by_xgnzofx-d8jlj9m.png

two for now lol if anyone wants any of the sigs i made for this application just let me know i can easily just put your name in them

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
I feel like you could almost blend the render in the top sig into the clouds a bit more, there was Another sig that did this and it looked fantastic. Just an idea though. The color and flow was really good. There is one spot by the shoulder plate that looks a bit over sharpend. I'm on my phone though, so fair warning that I might be mistaken. The only thing I have to say about the car sig is that I think the lighting by the wheels might come out a little to far.

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
B-pEh3cWsAAqhUT.jpg

THIS IS A PROJECT I DID FOR MY FRIEND IN THE SNIPING COMMUNITY I MADE HIS LOGO AND CREATED A YOUTUBE,TWITTER, AND PROFILE PICTURE WITH THE LOGO! A PERSONAL REBRAND

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
if you want i can send you the psd to the project and you can see it and grab the c4d from there