Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GONZO APP!

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
1) Gamertag and user name
IGnzo
2) What type of program are you using?
Photoshop
3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners?
4 to 5 years
4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team?
Im not in a clan im looking to join the design team :)

Since i cant put images in from url im just going to link my portfolio there is not alot in there but i deleted alot of signatures and banners just to keep it clean
http://xgnzofx.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=0
i can try to figure out another way to upload them but for now thats what i have

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
Nice seeing you around again Gonzo. Unfortunately since youre an ex-member you do need to go through the proper steps. I can't do anything with your app until you go through "The grass isnt greener" and get placed somewhere. If I do recall you left, and didnt go inactive, correct? I'd love to have you back on the team however when you do that.

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
yes i left because i was tired of gaming lol but designing is a nice hobby to get back in 2! so what steps do i have to do im down for it! your sigs are amazing btw! castiel one <3

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
tbh with you its been a while i dont remember alot of people lol the last person i remember is i think her name was army brat lol but maybe a few reminders will seal the deal! also that next app omg it looks like a headache lol all i want to do is design lol

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
I think my gamertag was Sakura when you were around. Quite possibly Koneko. Im not sure... Kween Spade even.. haha.

As far as the app, the design team is just a team now. We had clans for that reason (wanting to design only) but they were shut down. Ive been inactive for a while so they may have changed whether youre allowed to be on a team without being in a clan but I have no idea.. Ill ask someone that does.

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
kween spade sounds familiar lol but im not 100% sure haha but yeah i just want to design not really as much game you know lol unless you have an xbox one we can play lol :p

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
you definitely dont remember me since im still a newbie to XGC lol. i say the best thing to do is just make sigs for your app until your grass isnt greener goes through. (if anything i say do requests and post the results here for approval to post [since you cant technically take requests yet]. dont tell jupiter though ;) lol)

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
signature_by_xgnzofx-d8ftrnu.png

A LITTLE SIGNATURE LOL

vvORIGINAL IMAGEvvv
20130120113753!Hephaestus.jpg

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
pracme2_by_xgnzofx-d8ftuue.png

ANOTHER SIGNATURE IM DONE FOR THE NIGHT :p

vvvOriginal Imagevvv
View attachment 31841
The sig itself is very good but a lil bare if you know what I mean? No C4d or background it just looks plain I'd try using some backgrounds to maybe liven up the sig itself all in all tho it's a very well made sig. No too much I can see wrong with it. Tho I would use the blur tool set the opacity around 10% and blur your edges to make it blend more naturally with your background and everything. Also I would've taken the blur tool again to the back left arm and blurred it a lil more to give it more depth then take the sharpen tool around 10% as well and sharpen the rest of focal which in this case would be god of war. Good job tho, your wiz sig is on point.

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
Make sure you post your grass isn't greener app Hun. I can't do anything with this until it goes through :) but basically like they said keep your app active and feel free to check out some requests and post em here. Nugget can handle approvals and what not

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
Make sure you post your grass isn't greener app Hun. I can't do anything with this until it goes through :) but basically like they said keep your app active and feel free to check out some requests and post em here. Nugget can handle approvals and what not

Wait I can? i have so much power!!!

As for the sig gonzo, I like it a lot, but I feel like a different text, and text color should have been used. I also feel that the sword in his left hand (right of sig) is too sharp, and takes from the focal . As for the blacksmith sig, it's very clean and simple. I like it! A more orange light might have helped more, but I still like the simplicity of it.

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
@Jupiter i did sweetie its been posted i think faceup or something like that is taking care of it lol

@shredda yeah i see where you're coming from with the blur and stuff but both the sigs i made were not suppose to have so much stuff as c4d, its make it look all cluttered and disgusting! Its suppose to be clean signatures only certain signatures need extra stuff like that but i do agree with the blur lol also thanks for the compliments on my wiz sig

@Nugget text is always a little headache lol but ill see what i do next time

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
Ok so here they go i didn't like my patriots one a lot but i just went blank on ideas for it lol but my assassin creed one <3<3 that one is on point lol

testimg1_by_xgnzofx-d8gk3pk.png

TEST IMAGE ONE

testimg2_by_xgnzofx-d8gk6y2.png

TEST IMAGE TWO

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
Ok so here they go i didn't like my patriots one a lot but i just went blank on ideas for it lol but my assassin creed one <3<3 that one is on point lol

testimg1_by_xgnzofx-d8gk3pk.png

TEST IMAGE ONE

testimg2_by_xgnzofx-d8gk6y2.png

TEST IMAGE TWO

I'll have to agree that the patriots image is lacking, but it has a nice idea. The trophy takes away from the focal, so I would overlap it behind the player. Also there are sharp bit around the player that could be smoothed or erased.

The assasins creed one is very nice, but could blend more (try a gradient map.)