Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GENERALS FAQ

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
KOG COD 4 CLANS

KoG COD 4 clans

Good morning fallow gamers. I have couple Squad members looking to be part of XG Clans in both Call Duty 4 & Gears Of War. Can some one message me with who the Gen's would be running clans in said games, Please. Thank you.

I have several people in my clan requesting possible KoG "Call of Duty 4" clans? Is there any out there and if so which ones so I can send them properly on there way!?!? Please message me since I won't check this everytime!

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
I went to send a super private message and XGC Ac1d tiger does not except them and one guy's pm's are full... how do i take them off the list?

If it says that someone doesn't accept them, usually you can still mass message everyone, it has to do with whether they turned their PMs off, or whether they clicked to only accept them from moderators and administrators. If they chose the latter, then you won't be able to send your message because of them. You should let your XS know about the guy whose PM box is full so he/she can get them removed from the general's user group so you can send your message out.

-Ashley