Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GAMEMASTER TANKS APPLICATION.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
F5a4Lpq.png

What usually helps with the text that are hard to read is I put a stroke around it which is a section in the blending options, make the stroke white put it at 1 lower the opacity if you want if you feel it's too hard on the text. And there's also a gradient section you can use as well as an inner shadow section, putting these all together or using only one makes a huge change in the text and could not only make it brighter but also give it a more professional touch yo it.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
But honestly my dude you're doing fantastic, I started out the same way you did but I didn't have any type of skill Or experience AT ALL. Took me 6 months to get into the design team and it wasn't until 3 years ago I actually got good at doing sigs so you're way ahead of the curb. Keep doing what you're doing you'll get in for sure.

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com
I appreciate that.

I really liked the banner, but as I said the text is a little hard to read. Since you unfortunately do not have the PSD file, we are going to move forward. One thing I should point out is to always save the PSD file (which I'm sure you already know). This is especially important with signatures and some personal forums as Gamer Tags change and promotions happen. You may have made a fantastic banner for a section leader, and once promoted they want the same exact banner but with XD at the end of the name instead of XS. Saving the PSD file can, potentially, save you from a major migraine. Take it from me. The girl whos laptop literally caught on fire in the middle of Sunday meetings lol.

So, moving forward, I'm going to have you make a few more banners since we've mainly been focusing on signatures.

1. Type of Banner: Clan Banner
2. Name and Additional Text: XGC GroundZero
3. Theme of Banner: Rainbow Six: Siege
4. Color Scheme: Whatever you feel looks best. Just make sure that the text is easily able to be read.