Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GAMEMASTER TANKS APPLICATION.

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com
1) Gamemaster Tank
2) Adobe Photoshop cs5
3) 5+ Years
4) Clan: XGC Meltdown XK, Rank: Recruit

Welcome to the Design Application Area! Here we will have you complete various tasks in order to gauge or establish an understanding of what you're capable of. We will be providing CnC (or constructive criticism) on your productions, as it is part of our growing process together. Please don't take anything negative or personal.

To start off with, I would like you to make some productions from the Test Images for Applicants Thread, which can be found >HERE< that is provided above your app. This is intended so we may begin to see a start point and end result.

We also suggest making an account on IMGUR.COM for your images (This is the Image Hosting Site that all designers on the team use). Please use the BB CODE when submitting them. Please remember that all images must be in PNG or GIF format. Signatures are maximum 500x200 pixels and banners are 400x75 pixels.

Thanks for applying! We greatly look forward to working with you. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! [/B]

Gamemaster Tank

Forum Nerd
VlVRzVf.png

My winter addition to your SOTW.

iTz Caedo

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 1, 2009
New York
Enjoy... Because this was awesome!

G46mAYQ.png

This Looks awesome the only two things i will touch on is the text for one doesn't flow well with this signature and i takes your eyes away from everything else. Sometimes you have to play around with the text color, font and placement a few times to see what best fits the flow of the signature you are doing at the moment. Also the left side of the signature just feel blah "to me" but other than that i love it Hehe

Gamemaster Tank

Forum Nerd
I will keep that in mind for the text. Not sure why I didn't do that in the first place... slipped my mind.
As for the left side feeling a bit blah, when too much is going on, it is literally that, too much is happening.
A good use for sigs is the rule of thirds from photography. Thats why the text seems to stand out.
Which is 1/2 the reasons for sigs. Just like your sig. One side is focus, one side is text.
But I do appreciate your views on my sig.

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com
I will keep that in mind for the text. Not sure why I didn't do that in the first place... slipped my mind.
As for the left side feeling a bit blah, when too much is going on, it is literally that, too much is happening.
A good use for sigs is the rule of thirds from photography. Thats why the text seems to stand out.
Which is 1/2 the reasons for sigs. Just like your sig. One side is focus, one side is text.
But I do appreciate your views on my sig.

TUTORIAL: >>CLICK HERE<<

TEXT: ChthonicCharley
COLOR SCHEME: What you feel looks best for the image.
IMAGE TO BE USED:
0tCib7e.jpg