Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE

Marcus4600

Forum Star
Jun 22, 2008
cynics--corner.blogspot.com
internet_serious_business_framed.jpg

Some of you people ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Bickering and complaining like a bunch of little children over clans. Some of you people I know and have enjoyed the company of in the past, and look at you! You can't do anything more productive? Really?

We're gamers who play on sophisticated toys, and you're making it into something worth starting an argument over?

And why isn't this thread being closed by the administration? The minute people use the terms "rightfully mine" and "I deserve" on a f#*$ing message board, the thread needs to be closed with the final message from an admin of LIGHTEN UP.

Reactions: CGE BioNexus CA

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
what i said has absolutely nothing to do with 007 or anything else for that matter every post i have seen you make has had something derogatory to say about XG or someone in it if you really feel that strongly about us just leave and stay away obviously you find something you like here otherwise you wouldnt be on our site causing trouble any way you can find

Oh really like my last two maybe?

Try searching my post history more thoroughly next time you make a dumbass comment

Gingersaurus

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 7, 2008
I am astounded. Absolutely...astounded.

This thread, the replies. the nonsense. It wasn't intended for a feud of epic proportions, but nonetheless...here we have it. I am taken aback by some of the post from members of other communities though. I was REMOVED from XG. I didn't willingly leave. I didn't step out and give control over the clan I formally resided over to a mediocre captain. But **** happens! Did I think it was fair? NO, but why sit and argue over a publicly viewed forums over obviously different views.

It is unnecessary. I do not have anything against XG. Why should I? I have a blasty while I was in. So for someone who WILLINGLY left XG to come back in here and spout nonsense is ridiculous. "It is biased and unfair and" STFU. The "leaders" of CG were some of the most biased of them all. And if these people had such a problem with what was going on in XG, why didn't they try to do something about it? No, they sat back and sack-rode anyone they could and muttered under their breath.

Unfortunately, when you leave one community to join another whose leaders have their noses so far up each others asses that they can smell last nights dinner, that is when you have a problem.

Reactions: XGC Typhoon

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
I have fear for your future. You just got XS so I understand your loyalty, but trust me when I say this. You will never get XD. Thus your attempts of looking good to the GREAT 007, king of XG (a community that nobody in their right mind would ever leave but are just booted from), are for not.

-Womance

I left XG on my own free will so apparently im not in my right mind. neither are all the people that think for some small reason they were wronged or owed something from XG. So they come on this site and try to belittle and break down a community that at one point in time helped you learn things about leadership and friendship, and if you say you havnt learned anything positive from this community you are lying to yourself. I got an idea! why not man up and let it go. go run your own community, or actually play a video game!
Now some fun! Romance i didnt know XG started contracting out douch bags to promote people for them. just cause you didnt get promoted cause you were not what XG was looking for doesnt mean that someone who actually knows what they are doing wont get it.

*hey where is my gold membership? eh F*** it im not in XG anymore*

Last edited:

XGC Evol

Forum Rookie
Dec 2, 2008
California
Suprising that all the ex members of XG still stay on our website, do us all a favor go run your own clans that you made because XG didn't give you a promotion boo whoo whatever
PLAY GAMES!!!!!!

XGC Evol

Forum Rookie
Dec 2, 2008
California
wow ur kool. not. u dont even know most of us or have been in the XG community to know very much ur just trying to stur up drama

Lol drama eh how about that when this forum started when the ex member bring in there horrible opions of xg I respect all the ex members that have personal problems life before games. But those that left because they didn't get a promotion or sombody rubbed them the wrong way and started drama because of it those people should leave this site all together you left so goodbye and those that didn't start drama when they did leave are always welcome until they start trouble
Like I said Play Games no need for such drama in this community

XGC Evol

Forum Rookie
Dec 2, 2008
California
LOL I like how you didn't read what I said
Those that Left On There Own Personal Accord and have NOT cause drama are welcome went they?
Though those that left for whatever reason and CAUSED drama is the reason "why are you still on this site"
With that I should leave this thread before we all say somethng we regret

XGC Fuffalo

Banned
Feb 26, 2007
SLC Utah
Ok, now the fact that I am even humoring this nonsense and stupidity with a post is rediculous. Regardless, I have the following statement to make.

EVERYONE IN XG PLEASE STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD. BY POSTING HERE, YOU ARE FEEDING THEM FUEL TO THE FIRE(WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT).

Now all you other people from various communities, feel free to post in this thread and continue to cause drama on OUR website. You are a guest here and really we have no obligation keeping your account here.

LAST STATEMENT! ADMIN PLEASE CLOSE THIS STUPID S***

Please read this again. And Jerriel go back to desperately searching for a home in kog, rgc, syn, rgc again, syn again, nv, kov and s8g....or wherever the f*** you have been.

Stop coming here and harrassing XG members. You are butt-hurt over something somebody said. GET OVER IT

EVERYONE IN XG PLEASE STOP POSTING

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
Suprising that all the ex members of XG still stay on our website, do us all a favor go run your own clans that you made because XG didn't give you a promotion boo whoo whatever
PLAY GAMES!!!!!!

I had a lot of promotions heh! but really i'm on here cause i still have some friends over here, and my point of view in this thread actually is the point of view that a lot of current xg members have.

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
silly blackwater tricks are for kids LOL

are we playing Firefight tonight?

-Jerriel
4sure, I think we need to find a better 4th tho...

I like the fact that ex-members can come back and stay in touch (when done in a mature manner). Seems like 90% of them are doing just that, but the rest are just making all ex-members look bad.

Guilty by non-association?? huh? lol

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
Yea i didnt leave because i wasnt promoted, on the contrary, the day i left i was going to be promoted to XD, i left for personal reasons, I was in the Army, and was going to training and wouldnt have been able to give my 100% to XG at the time. I didnt want to take the promotion then have to be inactive for months due to my Training...But like my motto is on Nv , No Regrets No Remorse, and i really believe that i love XG, and i dont disagree that they helped mold me into the leader that i am now, and believe it or not i have used some leadership techniques that i learned here in my Army career. I have no harsh feelings or anything to XG, i simply still have many friends that are around here and i enjoy checking up on them and see how this community is doing, because i do want u guys and gals to do well

Last edited:
Reactions: CGE BioNexus CA