Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
Its the people coming here out of dissrespect. Trying to inflict some kind of damage or prove some point. Thats whats funny. But guys like Corona come here w/ good intentions and arent being problematic.

What I see is 100% hypocritical BS from some ex-members drama causers. We originally split from KSI. Are we on bad terms with them? Not that I've seen, we all act civilly around each other. We brought something away from them and made it our own, learning from past experiences. We arent going to their site talkin smack.

Ex-members have taken much away from their time w/ us, some are still acting civilly (mentioned above), others are acting petty and coming back for some odd reason to "right-wrongs" and tell their XG expose...

knaoibgiuogbfcn!

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
I'm no longer in any community.
So anything about other communities to me is worthless and makes you all look dumb. I've been coming on here since the day I was kicked. You all haven't learned the entire time.
I was in a community for a majority of my time messing on this site but no longer.

.fail2.0
Congrats, you used one of thousands of ways to bypass IP banning
*Round of Applause*
Why we didn't care though?
Because you were kicked for a reason...

XGC Typhoon

Forum Veteran
Aug 24, 2007
Keansburg, NJ
www.myspace.com
dont listen to him phantom i was an XS for a year and just got promoted to XD it will happen in time. just keep working and doing what your doing. dont listen to the people who are butthurt because they didnt get a promotion they didnt earn or get it when they wanted it. your doing a good job keep it up.

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
dont listen to him phantom i was an XS for a year and just got promoted to XD it will happen in time. just keep working and doing what your doing. dont listen to the people who are butthurt because they didnt get a promotion they didnt earn or get it when they wanted it. your doing a good job keep it up.
Who would listen to him? I mean, were talking about Romance here..LOL.

XGC Typhoon

Forum Veteran
Aug 24, 2007
Keansburg, NJ
www.myspace.com
Who would listen to him? I mean, were talking about Romance here..LOL.

lol i don't know nor care who it is lol i just wanted you to know that this thread is full of haters who, like RedNeck said, want to do things different. yet they don't realize that imitation is the best form of flattery and thats all they do is imitate us. by changing a few words here and there and putting 3 different letters from the alphabet in there gamer tags. its all the same crap we just look a lot better doing it and it makes them mad. so don't listen to the haters.

Silvyy

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 13, 2008
Salem, Mass
Ive Sat back for too long. Everyone Needs to STOP. Im not in XG anymore, but i still respect it and All it members, This is Pointless, Stop bickering like old ladys. Typhoon and Redneck are the only ones making sense in this forum, Their is a reason that a few of us are no longer in XG, Its not for Everyone, but they do run a Great community, and WE ALL base our clans and communites off of XG because of its success. Its time to Realize whats in front of you and move on.

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
there we go again, claiming XG is the focal point of clans... =/
in one ear out the other. ay dio.
Actually it is....this Clan has been around for years, yours has been around for 1 year. Plus, your leaders split off our Community. Yeah, its the focal point.

XGC Fuffalo

Banned
Feb 26, 2007
SLC Utah
Ok, now the fact that I am even humoring this nonsense and stupidity with a post is rediculous. Regardless, I have the following statement to make.

EVERYONE IN XG PLEASE STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD. BY POSTING HERE, YOU ARE FEEDING THEM FUEL TO THE FIRE(WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT).

Now all you other people from various communities, feel free to post in this thread and continue to cause drama on OUR website. You are a guest here and really we have no obligation keeping your account here.

LAST STATEMENT! ADMIN PLEASE DELETE THIS STUPID S***

Last edited:

SYN Jerriel

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 10, 2006
cali on the west coast
Ok, now the fact that I am even humoring this nonsense and stupidity with a post is rediculous. Regardless, I have the following statement to make.

EVERYONE IN XG PLEASE STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD. BY POSTING HERE, YOU ARE FEEDING THEM FUEL TO THE FIRE(WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT).

Now all you other people from various communities, feel free to post in this thread and continue to cause drama on OUR website. You are a guest here and really we have no obligation keeping your account here.

LAST STATEMENT! ADMIN PLEASE DELETE THIS STUPID S***

]interesting by this your just making more fuel also. but its w/e :D

this thread will NOT get deleted. you should read a few post that 00 has made about it :D