Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CAN I JOIN DOE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
Alright, bare with me. This is a two second c4d tutorial.

C4Ds are complex, computer generated images known as "Cinema 4D". They can add texture, depth, and design to any images you create. To start, simply google search C4D. There are millions of premade ones for you to use. If you want, you can download the software and create your own; however, that's a very special skill that many designers do not have.

I have selected this C4D to start.

c4dgoogle_zpsv1o8kqdb.png

First, I made a basic signature (I apologize for it's quality, I spent about 2 minutes making it).
Base_zpsmanlaykz.png

I took a render of Master Chief, and created a background by blowing up a copy of the render, and using the smudge tool. I can talk to you about that later if you wish.

Once I Have the basic design down, I import the C4D as a layer.

c4dintor_zpsdczapfyo.png

Once I have it set as a layer, (edit> paste as layer), I go over to the mode, and select one that applies a good effect for this image. in this case, Soft light looks the most appealing.

merge_zpsjqle7nmy.png

I then merge down the layer, and create a light source to highlight the render.

tahdah!

]

haloc4d_zpsryekiizd.png

SYN Tigris

Forum Veteran
Apr 19, 2016
Mississippi

C4Ds are complex, computer generated images known as "Cinema 4D". They can add texture, depth, and design to any images you create. To start, simply google search C4D. There are millions of premade ones for you to use. If you want, you can download the software and create your own; however, that's a very special skill that many designers do not have.

First, I made a basic signature (I apologize for it's quality, I spent about 2 minutes making it).
Base_zpsmanlaykz.png

I took a render of Master Chief, and created a background by blowing up a copy of the render, and using the smudge tool. I can talk to you about that later if you wish.

c4dintor_zpsdczapfyo.png

Once I have it set as a layer, (edit> paste as layer), I go over to the mode, and select one that applies a good effect for this image. in this case, Soft light looks the most appealing.

merge_zpsjqle7nmy.png

tahdah!

]

haloc4d_zpsryekiizd.png

What program did you use?

SYN Tigris

Forum Veteran
Apr 19, 2016
Mississippi

Base_zpsmanlaykz.png

c4dintor_zpsdczapfyo.png

merge_zpsjqle7nmy.png

tahdah!

]

haloc4d_zpsryekiizd.png

How do I put soft light on...like i know where it is, i just dont know what tool to apply it with/how to use it

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
How do I put soft light on...like i know where it is, i just dont know what tool to apply it with/how to use it

So in that right hand column that has all your layers, at the top, there is a drop down tab that has "normal" on it. Click that and select any one of those. Merge down that layer to complete it.

SYN Tigris

Forum Veteran
Apr 19, 2016
Mississippi
So in that right hand column that has all your layers, at the top, there is a drop down tab that has "normal" on it. Click that and select any one of those. Merge down that layer to complete it.

Im working on a sig for a friend, and I was wandering if you could give me your opinion when I am done with it. Like tell me what I missed or messed up and stuff

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
i like them good job. the sizes throw me off a bit but thats your preference lol keep it up! can you work on a couple more signatures please. i say try different methods

SYN Tigris

Forum Veteran
Apr 19, 2016
Mississippi
i like them good job. the sizes throw me off a bit but thats your preference lol keep it up! can you work on a couple more signatures please. i say try different methods

Sure and what kind of different methods. For the sizes, i put whatever is best. Meaning i make sure they arent stretched out and stuff like that as long as the sizes are in the range of what they are supposed to be.

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
Sure and what kind of different methods. For the sizes, i put whatever is best. Meaning i make sure they arent stretched out and stuff like that as long as the sizes are in the range of what they are supposed to be.

i would like to see some blends, depths, abstract, etc..

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX

Are you still interested in the team you have 7 days to reply of your request will be denied. Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.