Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ASK THE YOUNGEST, COOLEST COUNCIL MEMBER QUESTIONS!!!

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
@Babyblue, I'm def not avoiding you, trust me. I'm really looking forward to our interview! I'm not going to dive into personal dilemmas, but my schedule has been hectic to say the least. I've actually GAMED ONLINE once in the last three weeks or so. But things look to me as if I should have some consistency soon. We either will run into each other soon, or we will schedule something.

@shredda, i wasn't trying to say nothing was going to change. I was just trying to relay information on the things that I know are important to the community. When I speak, I'm speaking on my behalf. I usually have an idea of what the other council members would think/do in a given situation, but I don't ever know for sure until I talk to them. Honestly, I haven't talked to them in regards to this conversation yet. I don't want to discourage you, in fact, I want to do the opposite.

It is possible for certain things to change, you just have to think outside the box. Given the right idea, we are not opposed to changing something. We have been around for a while and we have a pretty good idea of what we are doing, what works, and what doesn't. But change is essential. We have constantly tweaked things in XG. There have been ranks added/subtracted. Even the additions of KoG, SYN, XGG, XDC, and clan compete were us changing XG. For example, when we started XG, we only had XGC. So we had no place for gamers under 18. Originally, we just wanted mature gamers, but we met enough really cool gamers of all ages. We wanted to encompass them, but at the same time, not give up on the morals in which we founded XG. So we created KoG. Each change we have made to XG was because we saw something that could be improved.

It is also important to note that when we notice something that needs changed, we don't pull the trigger on changing it right away. We all brainstorm ideas on ways to make XG better, we share our ideas. Then we run our ideas by other members of XG (especially if our change will directly affect those individuals). Then we try to think of any problems we may run into, come up with solutions. Lastly, we talk again to everyone in the council before we implement the change. Sorry for the long response, but I just want to get the message across that we don't just do things willy nilly. We have reasons/processes for why we do what we do. That is why XG has been around for years, and has steadily grown that entire time. Most other gaming communities only have a shelf life of 1 to 3 years, before they implode or disassemble.

So keep working hard, coming up with ideas, and networking with other members. As long as you are having fun then you are in the right direction. If you are not having fun, then we need to reconsider a few things for your situation. Having fun is the number 1 priority of XG. This is a gaming community, we are just here to game and have fun.

Reactions: XGC Cobrapine

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
@Babyblue, I'm def not avoiding you, trust me. I'm really looking forward to our interview! I'm not going to dive into personal dilemmas, but my schedule has been hectic to say the least. I've actually GAMED ONLINE once in the last three weeks or so. But things look to me as if I should have some consistency soon. We either will run into each other soon, or we will schedule something.

@shredda, i wasn't trying to say nothing was going to change. I was just trying to relay information on the things that I know are important to the community. When I speak, I'm speaking on my behalf. I usually have an idea of what the other council members would think/do in a given situation, but I don't ever know for sure until I talk to them. Honestly, I haven't talked to them in regards to this conversation yet. I don't want to discourage you, in fact, I want to do the opposite.

It is possible for certain things to change, you just have to think outside the box. Given the right idea, we are not opposed to changing something. We have been around for a while and we have a pretty good idea of what we are doing, what works, and what doesn't. But change is essential. We have constantly tweaked things in XG. There have been ranks added/subtracted. Even the additions of KoG, SYN, XGG, XDC, and clan compete were us changing XG. For example, when we started XG, we only had XGC. So we had no place for gamers under 18. Originally, we just wanted mature gamers, but we met enough really cool gamers of all ages. We wanted to encompass them, but at the same time, not give up on the morals in which we founded XG. So we created KoG. Each change we have made to XG was because we saw something that could be improved.

It is also important to note that when we notice something that needs changed, we don't pull the trigger on changing it right away. We all brainstorm ideas on ways to make XG better, we share our ideas. Then we run our ideas by other members of XG (especially if our change will directly affect those individuals). Then we try to think of any problems we may run into, come up with solutions. Lastly, we talk again to everyone in the council before we implement the change. Sorry for the long response, but I just want to get the message across that we don't just do things willy nilly. We have reasons/processes for why we do what we do. That is why XG has been around for years, and has steadily grown that entire time. Most other gaming communities only have a shelf life of 1 to 3 years, before they implode or disassemble.

So keep working hard, coming up with ideas, and networking with other members. As long as you are having fun then you are in the right direction. If you are not having fun, then we need to reconsider a few things for your situation. Having fun is the number 1 priority of XG. This is a gaming community, we are just here to game and have fun.

It's all good ColeSlaw I honestly appreciate your honesty and wisdom you're dropping on me, sometimes it's easy to forget that tho this is a community and we're all apart of it that there's a process for everything and all things needs to be considered whether its good or bad changes. But I appreciate the response and i'd feel hurt if your response was any shorter than what it is lol jk but nah for real tho our "talk" has sparked something in me. And tho it may take time and it could or could not happen it won't stop me from enjoying my clan and enjoying this community, thanks for the help even if you feel like you were just being honest.