Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ASK THE YOUNGEST, COOLEST COUNCIL MEMBER QUESTIONS!!!

XGC Dav

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2006
Columbia, Missouri
hey coleslaw other than you being the youngest, and coolest council member im coming to you to ask a question because i have seen you the most in parties with people from my friends list. But i was wondering what do you all look for in generals, and what should a good captain do, as far as clan responsibilities.

oh yeah and what is this "vCash" to the side under my name and info.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
most of what we expect is listed in the rank structure... i don't know if it's listed, but the one big thing that is neccisary to becoming a good leader is good people/communication skills... if you can deal with people and their problems well, then you have a good chance at becoming a leader

KoG Outlaw

Banned
Dec 4, 2006
Dracut Mass.
www.myspace.com
Hey Im A General In Kog Xiled Kings Um Yea There Has Been Alot Of Problems Iv Brought Up To My Xls And Divison Leaders But Cant Seem To Get Them Fixed The Problems Consist Of Favortism Racial Slurs From A Captain To Me Gettin Demoted By Me Then Promoted In A Different Clan By An Xl , And My Last Thing Is Can I Get Your Main Tag On My Friends List I Know Alot Of Captains Have You Guys But I Cant Ever Get In Touch With Wann Of You Guys My Gt Is Kog Outlaw Tnx Plz Help Me With My Problem Man

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
the vCash thing isn't important yet... it's something that has a lot of potential to play with in the future, but i wouldn't worry about it at the moment... if we do implement features utilyzing vCash, i believe it will work a little like microsoft points, but i'm not sure... i personally haven't played around with that yet

XGC Maggnus

Forum Nerd
Dec 11, 2006
Louisiana
Hey Coleslaw, if you have a spot on your friends list, could you send me a friend request. I'd like to play with some of the council members and other XGC members outside of my clan and a few others we play with.

-XGC Maggnus

XGC Pentagram

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Wisconsin
I heard that XGC Slyfox XI was no longer a council member.

Is That true, and if it is, I think that you should post an announcement to the whole of the community on the forums about it so everyone can stay informed

S

SYN Corona

Yup, Im pretty sure our boy sly fox has stepped down. But yea, that would be nice if stuff like that was posted somewhere. Id sure like to know if the president stepped down or something..

Oh great, another money thing for me to be broke at.... great, lol jk. That would be cool, start utilizing it already!

BuNiTe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2006
The Murda Mitten
Hey slaw we need to get some more games going. I don't like having people that are gaming challenged on my team. So yea i need you guys so i can just run around with pistols. lol if you have room hit me up with a fr on my main tag.

XGC Pentagram

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Wisconsin
Where is Coleslaw?

A friend of mine wants to tke you on with Caviezel 2v2, his tag is HyperLight, and his friends tag is I Mr Jiggyfly I, so you should look them up they really want to find a good team to play, and unfortunetly they messed up everyone in good game way to easily. They are both Seargents in XGC Underoath

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
sorry a lot of stuff has been happening in my life lately, so i haven't been online as much...

i'll address random question that were asked in this forum...

i won't be going to the outback bowl but i really want to... GO PENN STATE!!!

the guys that want to vs. me and cav, would prolly win, cus we quit playing halo about 2 or 3 months ago... but we'll vs. anyone one fear

i was not around for the convo, but i'm under the understanding that slyfox, bulldog, and mr. hatt are all no longer council... they are still part of XG as far as i know, just not in a council position