Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ASK THE YOUNGEST, COOLEST COUNCIL MEMBER QUESTIONS!!!

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
umm... T i'm not gonna be mean to u cus ur making cool FEAR videos... but that's really a question that can best be answered by ur dad... or some of the old council members like knight

on the bright side... PENN STATE WON THE OUTBACK BOWL!!! woot

S

SYN Corona

Ill tell you later son.

Well my college team is USC. But man, did you see the fiesta bowl? Boise State pulled off some ****, really deserved to win, and that game is just a must see.

XGC ReaXioN

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2006
East TN
Boise State's coach has some pretty damn big balls lol. And after the game, the BSU QB proposed to the head cheerleader..They showed that on ESPN more than the game :(

BuNiTe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2006
The Murda Mitten
hey so when is the next time you will be on FEAR i know you were on a lil earlier but i wasnt around. so i was wondering cuz we have to reclaim the leaderboards. lol

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
FEAR is a first person shooter... it's got awesome gameplay and is just a ton of fun... it's def. my favorite 360 game...

i'm no one special just because i'm a council member... i just happen to be one of the orignal members that founded XG... i'm a gamer just like everyone else, and i love being a part of the best gaming community out there

I'm 20 years old... the youngest of all that is council... and my level of coolness is only measurable by a device that's illegal in 47 states... and i don't have one so i can't answer u...

TUCKER

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Lubbock, Texas
its legal in texas...they use it to administer the death penalty sometimes...i survived and got a 985 of 1000...its crazy i know...its science, you can't argue with that...just thought i'd add a lil somethin to the legacy that is Coleslaw
coleslaw-large.jpg
<<<<-------COLESLAW

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i never considered myself a "beautiful person" but i def. feel better about my looks after staring at that coleslaw picture for 15 minutes... haha...

the three states that the device is legal for are texas (because texas is crazy), florida (a bunch of old people can't vote with electronic machines), and north dakota ( they just wanted to be different from south dakota)

KoG JOE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2013
New Jersey, USA
www.facebook.com
soo.. seven years later.. are you still the youngest coolest XI? your 27 right? Flem is..? 28? also.. I've been to many a Penn State parties lol even drove up for the Riots when we got Bin Laden! OMG talk about the most fun ever.. esp being just outta Army boot camp... lol mucho latex

Reactions: XGC Cobrapine

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
You bring up a great point Joe, I'll have to confirm with Tflem his age. I may not be the youngest anymore. I really don't know for certain. It's hard to believe I started this thread 7 years ago. A lot has changed since then, but we are all here for the same reason. To play games and have fun. We created XG to have a community of like minded individuals to ensure great teammates/companionship during every gaming experience, and we continue to strive to make that possible. I'm still open to any all questions. I don't get on the website as much as I used to, but the first thing I always check is my "Ask the Council" forum.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
You bring up a great point Joe, I'll have to confirm with Tflem his age. I may not be the youngest anymore. I really don't know for certain. It's hard to believe I started this thread 7 years ago. A lot has changed since then, but we are all here for the same reason. To play games and have fun. We created XG to have a community of like minded individuals to ensure great teammates/companionship during every gaming experience, and we continue to strive to make that possible. I'm still open to any all questions. I don't get on the website as much as I used to, but the first thing I always check is my "Ask the Council" forum.

Whats up Coleslaw I think this is actually my first time seeing you on the website lol but it is insane how long ago all this started and where it's at now ya know what I mean. It's a great accomplishment that not many people or gaming communities can honestly say, I've been apart of this community going on 2 years and have enjoyed every moment of it but there is some concern because I'm here in the XDC Division and I've literally contacted everyone up the chain of command (couldn't contact 007 because he's not receiving PM's) but here's my concern I'm a General in XDC and have been for about a year now, I haven't really been feeling too comfortable in my role as of late because of the decline of my clan and just because there's no other leadership over in XDC. I've contacted my XS, XD/XC, I've already tried contacting 007 and no one has tried helping me with this (well at the time my XS helped me once). But besides not feeling comfortable in my role and not having leadership, we are trying to build Gaming clans within this Division (which I'm all for) but the problem that I see is our Division name (XDC) besides me we house no other XDC team members and the majority if not all members within this Division are gamers. Now if we housed XDC team members I wouldn't fight the name but it honestly makes no sense and because of our name people either don't want to transfer or don't want to join because they think they have to Design in order to join and it's honestly frustrating because i've been turned down plenty with trying to recruit on here when there's "free agents" on the forums. Now this is just my opinion but I think this Division truly needs a face lift and needs to be revitalized with a new name and new look about it instead of it being in the shadow of Xiled Design Team, I've came up with several names none sounding right and the one I did come up with since I was told we couldn't change XDC I thought maybe taking out Design and just having it XileD Clans and since KoG is th young version of XGC I figured XDC could be the 13+ version of SYN being a young underground Division. To be honest i'm not contacting everyone to rock the boat I just feel really strongly about this Division, this Division has allot of potential and with it's past failures with not being able to grow I figured the best way would be to change and give it a new look. Like I said i'm not doing this for myself I'm doing this because I genuinely care about this Division and sincerely want to see it grow. This division is constantly neglected and Im not the only one that feel this way the other General in our sister clan feels the same way, her and some of her guys are looking to transfer back to XGC and I'm also considering it as well. I mean if I'm constantly being ignored by leadership, they don't want to listen to suggestions, dont want to try to see what the problem is and fix it and all around just don't want to mess with this Division then why stay ya know what I mean. And this isn't me fussing i'm just expressing my concern for the Division I mean if there's nothing you all can do to help then I guess thats it lol. But I hope that this will reach someone and at least you all can tell me yes or no with whatever it is you all decide to do with this Division. Thanks for your time, Shredda

Reactions: XGC Cobrapine

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
@gamestar I'm happy to hear that you joined to make friends, and I'm sure you will find plenty of people to play with. I am honestly not sure off of the top of my head, who plays GTA5 and horizon. Those aren't games that I play regularly, and in fact I am on the Xbox 1 only now. But there are many places in the forums that you can post to find some people that would like to join you in any game. You can even try the general discussion forum.

@shredda It's great to hear from someone who is passionate about what they do. We never take that mentality for granted. I must say first that I was not in the meeting where most of the decisions were made in regards to XDC (I have had a lot of personal stuff going on and haven't been able to be as big of a part of Xiled Gaming's decision making process as I would like to be again). So I'll try to touch on some of your concerns, but I will have to get with some other leaders to get the full scope/direction we are trying to obtain in XDC. First, as a general, you are completely responsible for your clan. Now I'm not saying that as a mean thing, I'm saying it more to share that you are in control of your own destiny. You can mold your clan into any type of clan you like. If you are simply having difficulty recruiting, get with some other generals (in any division) and get some pointers. Recruiting is essentially the same (except age restrictions) in all divisions. You guys can all go out and recruit together. When you go to recruit someone don't say that you are in a design clan only, just say it is part of Xiled Gaming. Once they are in, and you treat everyone like its just a regular clan, they aren't going to leave just because XDC was started for designers. Like I said before, network with other generals (or other leaders) in other divisions.

Second, XDC will stay XDC because we already own the rights/copyrights/domain names to it. I like that you are trying to think outside the box, but I don't think we will change the name, unless it would offer something new to gamers that one of our other divisions don't offer. We already encompass the mature gamers (XGC), gamers of all ages (KoG), gamers with some grit (SYN), and gamer girls (XGG). So the XDC offers something that the others don't in that it is a more direct route to our visual medias. We still want there to be gaming divisions of XDC, because the whole point of people getting online is to get on and play.

Third I will speak to you difficulties with the chain of command. We have a lot of leaders that are plenty capable to help you in your endeavors. I will be honest, many of the council have not been online as much as we used to. This does not mean that we will be limited forever, we just have all had some serious life stuff come up. I'm not going to say what exactly is going on with each of us, but each of us has had some major life changes recently. I'm sure if you asked every council member/community leader every single one would tell you the wished they could be online more, but we all have to work to pay the bills just like everyone else. We are all very proud of XG, but unfortunately XG does not make enough money to employ any of us. XG makes very little money at the moment, and all of the money that it makes goes straight to costs associated with hosting the website. In fact it costs the council extra money most months to keep everything up and running.

We just strive to make the most enjoyable gaming experience out there for all of our gamers!!! I would say for all gamers, but I have no sympathy for cheaters:)

CDNBossLady

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 6, 2009
Winnipeg
Hi Coleslaw! My question is....when can we get together on our Ones and have some fun in the evening. Cause I am itching to do an awesome interview with the one and only...you! Shouldn't take too long :) :) :) :)

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
@gamestar I'm happy to hear that you joined to make friends, and I'm sure you will find plenty of people to play with. I am honestly not sure off of the top of my head, who plays GTA5 and horizon. Those aren't games that I play regularly, and in fact I am on the Xbox 1 only now. But there are many places in the forums that you can post to find some people that would like to join you in any game. You can even try the general discussion forum.

@shredda It's great to hear from someone who is passionate about what they do. We never take that mentality for granted. I must say first that I was not in the meeting where most of the decisions were made in regards to XDC (I have had a lot of personal stuff going on and haven't been able to be as big of a part of Xiled Gaming's decision making process as I would like to be again). So I'll try to touch on some of your concerns, but I will have to get with some other leaders to get the full scope/direction we are trying to obtain in XDC. First, as a general, you are completely responsible for your clan. Now I'm not saying that as a mean thing, I'm saying it more to share that you are in control of your own destiny. You can mold your clan into any type of clan you like. If you are simply having difficulty recruiting, get with some other generals (in any division) and get some pointers. Recruiting is essentially the same (except age restrictions) in all divisions. You guys can all go out and recruit together. When you go to recruit someone don't say that you are in a design clan only, just say it is part of Xiled Gaming. Once they are in, and you treat everyone like its just a regular clan, they aren't going to leave just because XDC was started for designers. Like I said before, network with other generals (or other leaders) in other divisions.

Second, XDC will stay XDC because we already own the rights/copyrights/domain names to it. I like that you are trying to think outside the box, but I don't think we will change the name, unless it would offer something new to gamers that one of our other divisions don't offer. We already encompass the mature gamers (XGC), gamers of all ages (KoG), gamers with some grit (SYN), and gamer girls (XGG). So the XDC offers something that the others don't in that it is a more direct route to our visual medias. We still want there to be gaming divisions of XDC, because the whole point of people getting online is to get on and play.

Third I will speak to you difficulties with the chain of command. We have a lot of leaders that are plenty capable to help you in your endeavors. I will be honest, many of the council have not been online as much as we used to. This does not mean that we will be limited forever, we just have all had some serious life stuff come up. I'm not going to say what exactly is going on with each of us, but each of us has had some major life changes recently. I'm sure if you asked every council member/community leader every single one would tell you the wished they could be online more, but we all have to work to pay the bills just like everyone else. We are all very proud of XG, but unfortunately XG does not make enough money to employ any of us. XG makes very little money at the moment, and all of the money that it makes goes straight to costs associated with hosting the website. In fact it costs the council extra money most months to keep everything up and running.

We just strive to make the most enjoyable gaming experience out there for all of our gamers!!! I would say for all gamers, but I have no sympathy for cheaters:)

Thanks for the response Coleslaw I understand what you're saying and as far as XDC I understand that you all own the rights and everything to it but I honestly think this is one thing we can't really cater too. I mean I understand that you're trying to cater to all gamers but no one wants to transfer out of their clan when they could stay in their own and still be fulltime in Events/Desgin, I mean now that you broke everything down I get that all the divisions cater to a certain aspect of gamer so for XDC how about it being for gamers who just want to have fun. I mean it still ties in with design (events type of deal) a lil but I know we all like to play party games and private matches just for fun, we're competitive but a fun competitive. I know that encompasses everything that is XG but XDC shouldn't be about design at least the gamer division in my opinion, even if we can't change the name just separation of the 2 would be beneficial to the division. Giving it a new look and a new meaning within the community would help, but of course like you said it's not changing but I am trying to think out of the box for the benefit of my Division i'm apart of. I respect and appreciate your response and won't further bother your thread with this issue, just was hoping to get some type of resolution with this.