Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APP. FOR XGC DMZ44

DMZ44

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 10, 2012
Minster, Ohio
Ok, the glare is original to the render, and thanks about the text. Do you have any ideas on how to get rid of the glare off of the original (I will post the render a little later, shower and food is a calling :) )

DMZ44

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 10, 2012
Minster, Ohio
destinyalien_zps9d41c1a8.png

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
how is this?

on this one try copying the render twice on one use the motion blur and on the other gluasian blur (might also want to try different blending options if your using photoshop), but make sure the two blurred images are behind the original. and on the glare instead of getting rid of it try blending in a lens flare to make it look like you intended it to be there. Just a couple possible usefully hints.

DMZ44

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 10, 2012
Minster, Ohio
I am using Gimp, so i have to blur on my own (at least that is what i have found) then i take a burn and dodge tool to bring out the dark and brights more so. So (if i understand correctly) repost the render, adding a flare to the eyes to make it seem more natural to the image, give me a bit and i will try this.

VenerealMonkey

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2012
Little Rock, AR
WoW_zps57895483.png

this is gonna be straight to the point....

-not sure what the bubbles are doing there, but they do not flow with everything else. get rid of them
-your background is exactly the same sharpness as your focal, there is no depth
-you should have some sort of light source coming form the top left of the sig.
- did you do anything to the render? it looks like it was straight pasted in all of its stock glory