Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APP. FOR XGC DMZ44

DMZ44

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 10, 2012
Minster, Ohio
Wwwhhhhaaattttt!?!?! Haha its kool buddy, life comes first and I above all know that! Still waiting on that goofy sig your suppose to make me!!
Ya ya, I'll get to it as well, I have some time the next two days so I'll get some post in, but will ask to keep it on hold. And like we agreed, it will be the worst one anyone has seen ;)

DMZ44

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 10, 2012
Minster, Ohio
Ok, its been a LONG while this year was brutal at school. I had some extra time and dont be to hateful, i am trying to remember everything again :)
hitman_zps2ce6e6f8.png

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
war_zps48e72792.png.html

Don't know if it showed so here it is again
war_zps48e72792.png

It looks like someone took a flash photo of a painting covered with glass. If you're going to do something like this I would suggest using the texture, or stock that you used to make it look that way as your base image instead of an overlay. Also try gradient maps aka #bestthingever

DMZ44

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 10, 2012
Minster, Ohio
Ok, I will finish the one above, after that I am going to ask to be on hold again. I don't know how this up coming semester will be, but I want to be prepared. Thanks

DMZ44

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 10, 2012
Minster, Ohio
Go head and drop this application. I was hoping I would have more time, but I will not. Thanks for the opportunity and I hope to try again soon.