Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APP. FOR XGC DMZ44

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
i like the idea of this, but you have 3 seperate flows. all should go the same way. the american flag goes to the top right, while your renders flow goes horizontally, and your c4d goes straight down. you always want one flow so that anyone looking at the image is drawn by your flow to your focal.

DMZ44

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 10, 2012
Minster, Ohio
is this better?
test5_zpsd3add6e8.png
[/URL][/IMG]

DMZ44

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 10, 2012
Minster, Ohio
ok, this first image is how i see the flow, I followed the clothing around the neck and followed the nose. This means the render is looking down towards the ground as it pulls down the mask. That is why i have the white lines followed by the purple to show the direction.

so, knowing this, i ajusted my design to this

the background has a hint of color. I have the C4D (its a little bit too angled) with full color and render to draw more attention to the render. Please let me know if this is better.

XGC Bradshaw90

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 1, 2012
Indiana
That looks wayyyy better dude...like Nugget said, a a loght source and that sig is good to go! Keep doing the test images!

See what Inked Ivy wrote:
.:KEEP UP THE ACTIVITY:.
The minimum is the test images. Do these and you can scrape by. The more "pumpin" your thread the better - everyone likes a good party. We only want to accept people who we know will fill their work quota - I know we get a lovely flashing usergroup banner but you need to continue earning the privelege to wear it.

DMZ44

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 10, 2012
Minster, Ohio
The sizing ratio is similar, but I can under stand the blurring, I will correct it here shortly. The reason it looks "crunched" is because I was trying out the perspective tool. It's just too many layers and trying to change the perspective doesn't work on the image, but like I said I will make the corrections and thanks for the CnC

DMZ44

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 10, 2012
Minster, Ohio
ok, is this an improvement, and i would like to hear from someone other than XGC Nugget, he post a lot and i would like another opinion (nothing against you, just want to hear from others as well)

SYN STANG

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 7, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
ok, is this an improvement, and i would like to hear from someone other than XGC Nugget, he post a lot and i would like another opinion (nothing against you, just want to hear from others as well)

I would erase all the effects you put on top of the render. the render needs to blend in, but i feel the motion blur or glow from his face and chest(orange and blue) are lowering the quality. Your want your focal to be the first place your eyes go when looking at the image, good job with the text however, readable yet subtle.