Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

10 QUESTIONS FOR CALL OF DUTY:GHOSTS

SYN Supa Finn

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 30, 2008
Canada
Call of Duty: Ghosts is BY FAR my favorite of all the Call of Duty games. I love the new squad concepts they have come up with, as well as the larger and more interactive maps. The new set of characters and story line were much needed, as the old ones just seemed to drag on longer than they should have. I am also glad to see new weapons...... I feel they kinda stalled out and were putting up the same ones again and again. Change Is Progress!

TrueRoXeR

Forum Noob
Nov 14, 2013
Oklahoma
Yea it took some getting used to but the spawn take two steps and die gets old fast but ive adjusted to everything else and watching my KD slowly go up..

XGC Elroacho

Banned
Jun 1, 2012
Ok guys heres the skinny! Search and destroy is being added onto ghost along with revised hc tdm respawn timer of 5 secs not 15! Some improvement but ahellavalot more to go if they want a grade a 2 thumbs up game!

MaRyJanEbeTCh00

Forum Noob
Oct 6, 2013
arizona
Ghosts by far is not my fav cod game...im so dissapointed n it.....it wasnt suppose to b a campers game but u got maps the size of mother russia its nothin but for camprs. and if the maps r so big why do i spawn right next the opposite team 99% of the time?? also whats up w the bots they are crazy smart like they walk around corners and automatically stab me....and u have to pay for every gun, assult packages etc. i jus think they didnt do to well i was all xcited...also i have ppl who harass me and i call cod phone service and they tolde me 'we cant help you' literally i couldnt believe it so ppl can harass u n game and theres nothin no1 can do bs...also the male characters have the ghost mask because the mask was based on a male character...it availible to each male character on my squad but none of my female characters. if it a mask then why is not avaibilbe to ALL characters....the game is called ghost. and what happened to the ghost camo for the weapons...they have it in bo2 but not for ghost...also this game just came out an it already has more modded people than any other cod gamel.

TS Jungle

Forum Noob
Oct 28, 2013
Alabama
the whole way that they designed ghost makes no sense what so ever spawns are erratic they strayed far from the original rank structure map builds make no sense its impossible to see your enemy short of a thermal and then you have game modes no ground war no hardcore domination no party games none of the things that make a COD game a COD game so i think we need some answers maybe infinity ward has lost their touch to making COD games

GOTxYAxHAHA

Forum Nub
Oct 18, 2012
euless, tx
I feel as cod ghost is really mw3 pt2, it might have very detailed graphics, and some new guns, but overall this game is poorly made. the spawns are horrible, and like a before post said running with an smg and you get out gunned makes no sense, the maps are predictable, along with how ur perks work. sorry to say but this game sucks

FlamingOkapi

SYN XILED KINGS
XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 5, 2008
Tennessee
UM ya.. i sent my copy back to activision with a big long note. no reply yet. i still have a copy of it that i play but it is horrible. I have never been so aggravated by a video game like this one. it seems that who ever has the best connection will kill first regardless of guns or perks. The spawns are so messed up. This game makes me want to go back to halo or black ops 2. if it wasnt for the amount of people playing it i wouldnt still be on it. You may stop reading now and go about your life.

XGC WOLFIE

Forum Member
Apr 9, 2013
Upstate NY
Spawns are absolutely horrible, and spawn timers are way too long. They got it right with making it so you can hand over host of a lobby but failed in allowing you to bring a whole lobby with you if you join someone else.

XGC TrimReaper

Forum Nerd
Sep 18, 2013
DONT FORGET A

dont forget a

Ghosts by far is not my fav cod game...im so dissapointed n it.....it wasnt suppose to b a campers game but u got maps the size of mother russia its nothin but for camprs. and if the maps r so big why do i spawn right next the opposite team 99% of the time?? also whats up w the bots they are crazy smart like they walk around corners and automatically stab me....and u have to pay for every gun, assult packages etc. i jus think they didnt do to well i was all xcited...also i have ppl who harass me and i call cod phone service and they tolde me 'we cant help you' literally i couldnt believe it so ppl can harass u n game and theres nothin no1 can do bs...also the male characters have the ghost mask because the mask was based on a male character...it availible to each male character on my squad but none of my female characters. if it a mask then why is not avaibilbe to ALL characters....the game is called ghost. and what happened to the ghost camo for the weapons...they have it in bo2 but not for ghost...also this game just came out an it already has more modded people than any other cod gamel.
not to mention aim bots and off the map people

BIGxSLAM

Forum Junkie
Jun 19, 2011
Denver, CO
www.youtube.com
Seems to me, they've implemented some form of "buddy/team spawn", probably the only way they could have the bigger maps without players running miles from spawn to engagement all game. Works well but spawns you in front of enemy positions when the teams are mingled closely. They need a hybrid of the old safe spawn and the new Team spawn... me thinks! lol

AchievedGerm181

Forum Junkie
May 13, 2013
South Carolina
I really enjoy the XGC community so i'm playing Ghost and trying to figure it out. The spawns are insane the hide effect is to good. If it was not for friends made here (XGC) I would stop playing this game all together. I went from a fairly good player BOPPS 2 to a noob level just hoping to break even. I play bots trying to figure more of this out just so i'm not dying every two seconds. I'm not a camper by choice but when I try to run and gun snipe-snipe-snipe or I just get out drawn no matter the choice of weapons or perks. I'm going to go back to playing more BOPPS2 and see if there are others doing the same.

MaRyJanEbeTCh00

Forum Noob
Oct 6, 2013
arizona
I really enjoy the XGC community so i'm playing Ghost and trying to figure it out. The spawns are insane the hide effect is to good. If it was not for friends made here (XGC) I would stop playing this game all together. I went from a fairly good player BOPPS 2 to a noob level just hoping to break even. I play bots trying to figure more of this out just so i'm not dying every two seconds. I'm not a camper by choice but when I try to run and gun snipe-snipe-snipe or I just get out drawn no matter the choice of weapons or perks. I'm going to go back to playing more BOPPS2 and see if there are others doing the same.

i totaly agree word from word lol,
i wud quote it but dno how lol