Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

10 QUESTIONS FOR CALL OF DUTY:GHOSTS

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
Call-of-duty-ghosts-4.jpg

I linked Activision to this post. Hopefully we will get some answers. What do you think of the game? Post your questions below in the comments section.

1. Where are my gun challenges?
2. Where are my character challenges?
3. Why are the maps the size of continents?
4. Why is max party size only 12?
5. Why isn't there a ground war game type?
6. Why can't I see other player's Network ping?
7. Why did you alter the in game scoreboard?
8. Why did you change prestige mode?
9. Why doesn't my rank emblem have any color?
10. Why are KEM Strikes given away like candy in care packages?

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
WE WANT ANSWERS!!!

Why does it feel like this was their first attempt at a Call of Duty game?
Where are all of the guns we have known and loved?

I have to say this game is a BIG let down!!!

Lets hope the next Black Ops will be what we all want.

Perhaps Battlefield 4 will provide answers.

Call of Duty: Ghosts
Only thing Ghost about this game is all of the things that made this a GREAT franchise of games.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Same here but I would like to know why the spawns are so crazy?

how some people can pull up faster than me when I'm using an smg with quick draw, stalker, agility, and ready up and they still out gun me with a assault rifle at point blank adsing?

Why the respawn time in tdm is so freaking long still?

Why there are only 3 game modes for hardcore? When you can make the new game modes hardcore as well!?

Why hardcore is just overlooked as a viable game type?

And why navigating the custom soldier and just everything is just a slight bit confusing? It literally took me half an hour to figure out how to customize my character and even longer to change my clan tag......someone had to tell me how.

XGC LILITH

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 18, 2012
Wisconsin
when you click to edit your soldier, its right under background or something like that and you just click clan tag and click custom clan tag and type away!

XGC Apollo

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 26, 2013
Texas
Ghost isnt that bad. Yes there are things that are really annoying but hopefully they will fix them. Just remember that no game is perfect at launch.
Just be patient before making any rash decisions like returning the game. Also 007 BF4 is the answer man its BA.

Teo Tenan

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2012
Fayetteville, AR
twitch.tv
What's the point of choosing a patch and background if you only really see them when navigating through the friend/player list? Why doesn't it show up when you scroll through a lobby list..?

And why is it so difficult to figure out progress on different challenges? The whole number of challenges you've completed compared to the total is useless to me if I don't even know how far I am away from completing them.

The interface just feels highly inefficient...

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
I haven't even gotten the game yet dued to being out of town and then reading all this I am like should I even gi pick up my copy lol

XGC Raz96

Forum Junkie
Sep 16, 2013
West Virginia
I have now had at least three games of hardcore mode game winning kill cam by the guard dog yet it still will not give me the patch for it this is starting to get ridiculous. I know I'm not the greatest player around but every game I play i go like 6 and 15 just because of the bad spawns.