Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

10 QUESTIONS FOR CALL OF DUTY:GHOSTS

KoG Gibz XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG HELLHOUSE
KoG XILED KINGS
May 27, 2011
Upper Lake, Ca
Everyone complains about choke points, over powered guns and small maps well they fix it and we want it all back...seems we complain to complain

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
I feel you on that V, I miss the mute button on some real stuff but its ok better for us to be able to recruit than to mute everyone ya know.

KoG Gibz XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG HELLHOUSE
KoG XILED KINGS
May 27, 2011
Upper Lake, Ca
I agree 100% double it sucks, but I've been preaching Battlefield over CoD for years so I guess I'm just a bit biased in this discussion yet a lot of people asked for those CoD changes and now they regret it

Airbearx17

Forum Nerd
Aug 12, 2013
New York
i wish i didnt spend so much money on this game. half the time i rage quit because i get so angry at the spawns, i spawn and theres someone on the other team like 5 feet away from me already shooting at me.Ii was pretty okay at black ops, but in this game i think there has been like 2 matches i went positive in. Extinction is pretty cool though.

XGC Fittapaldi

Forum Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
Hawaii
I think the game is pretty good! What I have completed so far for the story mode, it looks to be pretty interesting. As far as multiplayer.....

1. I can't stand the spawning.
2. I only play hardcore and yet, I feel that the HC players are left out. Especially in Ghosts. Why only 3 modes and why is there only core clan battles?
3. Just take the respawn time off plz!!
4. Do NOT like the new perk system.
5. The new combat orders is pretty cool new addition!
6. Love the maps!
7. Really don't see much of a difference with having QuickDraw on. I like to run and gun but for some reason I have been getting beat to the punch. I normally run and gun but has been challenging to do so in Ghosts. This alone I feel is forcing more campers to be born.

xXipwnu123Xx

Forum Nub
Oct 27, 2013
Virginia
I got the game and I walked right through the map and I found no one, the spawns are messed up, maps are to big, respawn time....really? I don't have to say anything about that, the only good things are extinction and the campaign.

MrSchmeeee

Forum Noob
Nov 10, 2013
Kansas
I keep hearing they are coming with new modes for hardcore, and could possibly come back out with search and destroy, also maybe we'll get lucky and they could fix the spawning issues. It is a new game that was just released for a week so i think we should give it time before we make full assumptions of the game.

TIS GRIM REAPER

Forum Star
Jul 29, 2013
Couch
Here is my post I sent activation……

I AM TRULY DISAPPOINTED BUT WHY DO WE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT......

XGCFATALTRAMA Nov 12, 2013 6:06 AM
I UNDERSTAND THE PUSH TO RELEASE NEW PRODUCT.... I UNDERSTAND COMBINING TALENT TO TRY TO PUT OUT THE BEST GAME AVAILABLE. I HOWEVER DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU PUT OUT AN UNFINISHED PRODUCT THAT HAS THIS MANY ISSUES.... I HAVE BEEN A CALL OF DUTY PLAYER SINCE COD4 AND THIS IS THE WORST BY FAR....... I HAVE LAG ISSUES(BUT HAVE GREAT PING RATES)..... I HAVE OPERATIONS ERRORS(MY OPERATIONS MENU IS GLITCHED OUT AFTER ME PURCHASING DIFFERENT OPERATIONS), IM A MEMBER OF A CLAN ON MOBILE APP BUT MY CLAN OPTIONS STAY LOCKED(AFTER TRYING SEVERAL THINGS TO RECTIFY THE SITUATION).
PLUS I'M MISSING OUT ON THE DOUBLE XP DUE TO OPERATIONS NOT WORKING. I FEEL LET DOWN. HERE IS A SUGGESTION WHY NOT GO BACK TO THE PUBLIC BETA THAT SEEMS TO HELP THE POLISHING OF A PRODUCT...... PLEASE CONTACT ME IF NEED BE, IF YOU NEED TEST ACCOUNT TO WORK WITH SINCE I HAVE MULTIPLE ISSUES GOING ON.... YOU HAVE MY INFO. THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY....
JAMES….

Here is there reply…..

RE: I AM TRULY DISAPPOINTED BUT WHY DO WE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT......

Hello,

I am very sorry for all of the frustration you have had with Call of Duty: Ghost.

I did want to let you know that we are working diligently to rectify the operations issue as well as constantly improving the apps performance and functionality.

In regards to your connection issues you have been having, have you already checked out our knowledge base articles discussing some solutions:
https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Lag-Occurs-in-Multiplayer-Game

You may also want to try setting up port forwarding:
https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Router-Firewall-Ports-to-Host- Join-A--Game/?l=en_US&c=Game_Title%3ACall_of_Duty_Ghosts&fs=Search&pn=4

Lastly, feel free to monitor our status site as we are constantly updating it with any connection issues our servers might be having:
Call of Duty®: Ghosts || Game Status

Thanks,
^JG
ATVI Support

just thought id put this here it may help it may not…. have a great day…
PEACE……..

XGC Ho0dLum

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 27, 2012
970 Colorado
I too am very disappointed in Ghosts. Played the first day n hated it. Thought maybe I needed to give a second n third chance, still hate it. 10 steps back, boooooooo!!!