Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ZACHMAN'S SECTION TRAINING SIGN UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN Zachman XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
THE SYNDICATE
SYN WRATH 7
Mar 30, 2015
St. Louis, MIssouri
This thread is for those in my Section who have attained a rank of Captain and Higher who want to learn what goes into being a Section Leader (Name changes, Transfers, Generals Meetings, etc.). This is NOT a class, this is NOT through the Leadership Development Team, this is NOT mandatory in any way and there will be NO test! This is a TRAINING SESSION and is purely here for those that are interested in the basic responsibilities of a Section Leader.

I will post the times and dates each time I hold one of these training sessions in this thread and I will open the thread so people may post in the thread when I do so. If you are in another Section PLEASE ask your Section Leader first and have them talk to me about it. This is primarily for my section but if your Section Leader says OK I have no problem with others attending. If I have not heard from your Section Leader you will not be able to attend. Thanks!

Final note: This Training Session does NOT give you special privileges. At the end of this Training, your responsibilities and privileges on the website will remain the SAME. This training does not give you special privileges like approving name changes. At the end of the day that is the Section Leaders job, so if your signing up for this thinking you will get some special privileges SORRY! Thanks again

Last edited:

SYN Zachman XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
THE SYNDICATE
SYN WRATH 7
Mar 30, 2015
St. Louis, MIssouri
The first Section Training will be held Next Tuesday, July 26 at 8 pm EST. The training will last no more than 1 hour. Please, if you plan on attending post:

Your Gamertag
Clan and/or squad
And what you want to get out of this Training

Remember this training is OPTIONAL you are not required to attend!

xSquinto

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 7, 2016
Maine
SYN Squinto
SYN Destruction
Increase my knowledge to prepare for the future who know what will happen but ill be ready!!

Status
Not open for further replies.