Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGN, REALLY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
I know I've only recently come back from inactiveness, and may have missed alot during my time away... but I stumbled across these guys today, and had to laugh about it.

I'm all for people taking the great foundation thats been set here at XG, and going with it, improving upon it (ha... if possible) and making something of their own with it (community-wise), but this is ridiculous. Show credit where due.

Xiled Gaming Network (XGNclan.com)

With clans like the "Xiled Kings" and "Lost Empire", among many other "similar" things, me-thinks they've been taking notes.

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
I saw the KSI ref as well, very interesting. It seems like the only thing they actually changed was their Chain of Command structure...

sigh.

What was that old saying? Immitation is the sincerest form of flattery? :rolleyes:

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
o ya ive talked to alot of them they were in xg AND ksi at 1 point

Lady Valor 7711

Forum Veteran
Nov 1, 2012
Washington
I gamed with a few of them looks like and they bugged me. Haha never been called the n word or told I had to be fat in my life. But I do like the ease of use with the site, and the colors and some of the organization. Just saying. Easy to maneuver and find stuff. Haha and I just prefer darker colors to a lot of white. But I say they are giving it a good try. They could have at least thought of a different name. Come on now

Reserved

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2012
Jackson,Mi
Wow that's some messed up stuff! Lol but I guess being the baddest community online has some perks as in people trying to be us lol

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
I used to know these guys personally, they were in KSIUnited. It was a branch off global and they took some people with them and started OGC and XGN. XGN is just another copycat clan that will be ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.