Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC STANG DESIGN TEAM APPLICATION

SYN STANG

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 7, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
Gamertag and user name: XGC STANG
2) What type of program are you using? Photoshop
3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners? 5 years+
4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team? XGC Section 8 , General, no.
** Was on design team previously **

SYN STANG

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 7, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
new stuff:

LL5c1I3.png

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com
3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners? 5 years+
4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team? XGC Section 8 , General, no.

Welcome to the Design Application Area! Here we will have you complete various tasks in order to gauge or establish an understanding of what you're capable of. We will be providing CnC (or constructive criticism) on your productions, as it is part of our growing process together. Please don't take anything negative or personal.

To start off with, I would like you to make some productions from the Test Images for Applicants Thread, which can be found >HERE< that is provided above your app. This is intended so we may begin to see a start point and end result.

We also suggest making an account on IMGUR.COM for your images (This is the Image Hosting Site that all designers on the team use). Please use the BB CODE when submitting them. Please remember that all images must be in PNG or GIF format. Signatures are maximum 500x200 pixels and banners are 400x75 pixels.

Thanks for applying! We greatly look forward to working with you. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA

I'm diggin the style you're going to for but try not to have the text too big on it, also when having the render coming out like that if the hair or render is cut off just cause thats how it came best way I fixed that was to use smudge brush and complete the hair waving. Then use the blur brush and blur some of the hair in the back so it doesn't look off with you using the smudge, put the strength around 10 or 15 or which ever looks ok to you and bam fixed. Also I like the background you use but using something that compliments the pic, so it'll look smoother and as if it's a pic you ripped straight from deviant art, having the render look natural with the sig is what pulls people in to your work ya know what I'm saying. All in all it's a good sig but can it be better yes it can, for the render itself make about 3 or 4 copies and put a gausian blur on at least 2 or 3 of them and then change the opacity and filter on it. You can also blur the edges on the main render if you haven't already, put the strength around 10 or 12 and that will help with making the pic look more natural in the sig itself and not like you just inserted it and that was it. Keep up the great work I can see you only going up from here.

iTz Caedo

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 1, 2009
New York
test image: Ela (R6 Siege)

GvguNjr.png

alternative version:

71v1Lq2.png

"Cracks Knuckles"(lol) I Like this better than the one you did before but i have a few gripes about this one, First thing first the text you have looks great the problem i have with it is the beginning of it the XGC STANG isn't illegible because you have the entire text layer opacity down its helps the back in but you lose the front just make a second layer with just the XGC STANG and raise the opacity on that layer. Second thing on the alternate one i seen you do this to all the signatures so far and its that empty space thing to the right of the render and it doesn't help the signature at all in my eyes i think it hurts it. Other than that i think your doing good so far keep up the hard work

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com

This application is DENIED as the member has not kept up with the application in over a month. You may reapply at any time.