Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC JINXX APP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFP Jinxx

Banned
Feb 22, 2017
I move like 20 times a year.
Gamertag and Username:
XGC Jinxx

What type of program are you using? (Must be disgnable, NOT a font or filter editor)
GIMP

How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners?
I don't have much experience but Im willing to learn and take advice.

What is your current Clan and Rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team?
XGC Sovereign - General. No, it will not effect my responsibilities.

CRUSHER.jpg
infernowolves.jpg
sigoneattempt.jpg

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Gamertag and Username:
XGC Jinxx

What type of program are you using? (Must be disgnable, NOT a font or filter editor)
GIMP

How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners?
I don't have much experience but Im willing to learn and take advice.

What is your current Clan and Rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team?
XGC Sovereign - General. No, it will not effect my responsibilities.

View attachment 38218
View attachment 38219
View attachment 38220

Please create a signature based off of the request posted >>HERE<<.

Do not contact the requester, be creative, show us what you can do (following the Design Team rules/guidelines). You have 1 week to complete this, once completed post your creation below.

Note: This signature is for application purposes only.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Here is my signature based off of the request.

View attachment 38227

Good Job. Take into consideration copy write laws. Taking an image off of google and putting text on it isn't acceptable. The image has to modified in some way to make new art.

Please create a Banner based off of the request posted >>HERE<<.

Do not contact the requester, be creative, show us what you can do (following the Design Team rules/guidelines). You have 1 week to complete this, once completed post your creation below.

Note: This banner is for application purposes only.

SFP Jinxx

Banned
Feb 22, 2017
I move like 20 times a year.
blackforest.png

I worked on editing it more to make it more different then the original photo, and i feel confident of the differences. But i am still learning how to use all the tools and the app overall. If i need to improve on making more differences, please let me know. thank you :)

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
View attachment 38258

I worked on editing it more to make it more different then the original photo, and i feel confident of the differences. But i am still learning how to use all the tools and the app overall. If i need to improve on making more differences, please let me know. thank you :)

I would like to see if you can create one more banner based off a request >>HERE<<.

When creating this request, formats/sizes must be appropriate to the guidelines of the Design Team. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.