Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC GAMBLER DESIGN TEAM APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxGambler05xxx

Forum Star
Apr 4, 2016
Belvidere Illinois
1) Gamertag and username
XGC Gambler

2) what type of program are you using
photo bucket KVADpro+

3) how much experience do you have with your program and making signatures and banners
I have 2 year experience with my programs and with making signatures and banners

4) what is your current clan and rank will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team

my current clan is XGC Disciples and my rank is a sergeant and no this will affect my ability of being on the design team because im always active on the site and with clan duties

2hflvea.jpg

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
The Application area is more like a boot camp than an application process. The design team members are more concerned with helping you grow as a designer and therefore will give more CnC than praise. Please do not take CnC personally, as it is just an opinion that can be used to fine tune your sigs. There is no time frame on how long your application will take. This is due to that fact that in your application we would like to see your growth as a designer, your attitude towards design, and much more. Please do not pick up/ fill any requests until you are excepted onto the team (if you would like to base signatures in your applications off of a request please add a link to the request with the post).

That being said, thank you for applying to the design team! And we are looking Forward to working with you!! Just keep making Designs and posting them here within your application so we can get a better feel of what we can help you learn!!

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
i like the images, but it is difficult to give accurate CnC on what you have done to the image without first seeing the original images. if you could please post the original images you used, or start using images from the 'Test images for applicants' post it would help us out immensely when giving CnC

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
this is just a thought but you need to work on your text. look at nuggets 2nd and 4th sig. see how the text either blends into the original render or blends in with the entire sig? even his third one uses the same color scheme. you might want to get away from using that font all together. the text placement does not work as well. the name is at the top middle but the clan is bottom left. there is no flow to the sig. your eyes go all over the place when looking at it. loose the white border or make it smaller. you could even make it less visible. if this is to harsh or wrong let me know.

Last edited:

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
this is just a thought but you need to work on your text. look at nuggets 2nd and 4th sig. see how the text either is apart of the original render or blends in with the entire sig? even his third one uses the same color scheme. you might want to get away from using that font all together. the text placement does not work as well. the name is at the top middle but the clan is bottom left. there is no flow to the sig. your eyes go all over the place when looking at it. loose the white border or make it smaller. you could even make it less visible. if this is to harsh or wrong let me know.

not harsh at all just learning how this design team stuff works but I will get it right and get it perfect

Hey rez, thanks for the input. we do however ask that only design team members CnC applications. He is correct in what he is saying though Gambler; right now text seems like your weakest point so lets start there. try out another sig at size 500x200 (this is the generic size that all sigs on the site are generically made to). use the tips that rez mentioned, also look through the below tutorial and try to incorporate tips from it in your work. it is one that was posted in my app when i first applied and helped me out immensely.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/...321-dynames-pro-tips-sig-making-tutorial.html

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
Hey rez, thanks for the input. we do however ask that only design team members CnC applications. He is correct in what he is saying though Gambler; right now text seems like your weakest point so lets start there. try out another sig at size 500x200 (this is the generic size that all sigs on the site are generically made to). use the tips that rez mentioned, also look through the below tutorial and try to incorporate tips from it in your work. it is one that was posted in my app when i first applied and helped me out immensely.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/...321-dynames-pro-tips-sig-making-tutorial.html

Noted. I'll put myself in the user group.

SFP Jordan SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 21, 2014
Michigan
1) Gamertag and username
XGC Gambler

2) what type of program are you using
photo bucket KVADpro+

3) how much experience do you have with your program and making signatures and banners
I have 2 year experience with my programs and with making signatures and banners

4) what is your current clan and rank will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team

my current clan is XGC Disciples and my rank is a sergeant and no this will affect my ability of being on the design team because im always active on the site and with clan duties

2hflvea.jpg

This app is being closed and denied for inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.