Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC DMZ44 DESIGN APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC OTHINUS

Forum Veteran
Jun 30, 2013
South Florida

I played around with this, making my own C4D to go with it (surprisingly easy)

I like this one, the lighting is good and the colors are good. The text is a bit distracting, but text is the hardest part about making sigs imo lol. Try playing with text effects. Making the text white and putting it on overlay, then adding a drop shadow is a good way to create subtle, but readable text. Just play around with it.

I'd like for you to make a sig with this render:
anime_render_3_by_5kgfx-d6qogh8.png

What I'm looking for is the flow to be going up towards to right (same as render). Try to make it as colorful as possible but not too much. Find some bubble c4ds or space stocks for some added glow.

A trick I like to use to make things glow is, once I've got the whole thing done, create a new layer and go to:

Image - Apply Image

From there go to Blur - Gaussian Blur and set it to like 1 or 2px. Set that layer to lighten and then erase over areas that need focus.
Try out some other effects and search for some cool c4ds on google images. Just play around with it

DMZ44

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 10, 2012
Minster, Ohio
I like this one, the lighting is good and the colors are good. The text is a bit distracting, but text is the hardest part about making sigs imo lol. Try playing with text effects. Making the text white and putting it on overlay, then adding a drop shadow is a good way to create subtle, but readable text. Just play around with it.

I'd like for you to make a sig with this render:
anime_render_3_by_5kgfx-d6qogh8.png

What I'm looking for is the flow to be going up towards to right (same as render). Try to make it as colorful as possible but not too much. Find some bubble c4ds or space stocks for some added glow.

A trick I like to use to make things glow is, once I've got the whole thing done, create a new layer and go to:

Image - Apply Image

From there go to Blur - Gaussian Blur and set it to like 1 or 2px. Set that layer to lighten and then erase over areas that need focus.
Try out some other effects and search for some cool c4ds on google images. Just play around with it

Man, this is way out of my comfort zone, lol. Give me some time, I have learned that i am rushing too much and making many stupid mistakes. Also, thanks for the advise on how to make it glow more. I may try something I did on gimp which might work on this one.

DMZ44

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 10, 2012
Minster, Ohio

Image - Apply Image

ok, like i said, this is really out of my comfort zone. (i also went quicker than i thought i was so....)
animegirlmusic_zpswa1yfddp.png

Also, if anyone knows any good animation tut. please message me a link, i would like to learn how to do those (if i am able to)

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
ok, like i said, this is really out of my comfort zone. (i also went quicker than i thought i was so....)
animegirlmusic_zpswa1yfddp.png

Also, if anyone knows any good animation tut. please message me a link, i would like to learn how to do those (if i am able to)

Wow great work bud exactly what we're looking for!!! Also you can hit me up and I can show you some animation. I will see you going far on this team.

This application is Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.