Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC DEWHIT69 OR XGC JUST DO IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
1) Gamertag and user name
XGC DeWhit69

2) What type of program are you using?
Photoshop CS6

3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners?
almost 7 Years plus 1 year with gimp

4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team?
XGC New Dynasty & SGT. NO, but I do have to ask why were we removed from the design team again?

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
XGC DeWhit69

Photoshop CS6

3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners?

4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team?
XGC New Dynasty & SGT. NO, but I do have to ask why were we removed from the design team again?

Welcome to the Design Application Area! Here we will have you complete various tasks in order to gauge - if possible, or establish an understanding of what you're capable of. We will be providing CnC on your productions, as it is part of our growing process together. Please don't take anything negative or personal.

We would like to require productions from the >>TEST IMAGES FOR APPLICANTS THREAD<< that is provided above your app. This is intended so we may begin to see a start point and end result. Thanks for applying! We greatly look forward to working with you.

You were removed due to inactivity. You failed to fulfill the requirements of the team. I'm glad to see that you are wanting to come back. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
Welcome to the Design Application Area! Here we will have you complete various tasks in order to gauge - if possible, or establish an understanding of what you're capable of. We will be providing CnC on your productions, as it is part of our growing process together. Please don't take anything negative or personal.

We would like to require productions from the >>TEST IMAGES FOR APPLICANTS THREAD<< that is provided above your app. This is intended so we may begin to see a start point and end result. Thanks for applying! We greatly look forward to working with you.

You were removed due to inactivity. You failed to fulfill the requirements of the team. I'm glad to see that you are wanting to come back. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

You do realize I put like 2 pages of those test images up right, which means I experimented with them already.

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
Re%20Application_zpscf1jybyu.jpg

Random3_zps1ab2fe40.jpg

SOTW155_zps6035877b.jpg

KoG-Liberty_zpsfcfefb48.gif

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
You do realize I put like 2 pages of those test images up right, which means I experimented with them already.

I'm aware of who did what. Thank you for submitting some work. I like your signatures you have supplied. I like how you took in a animation effect which is something not many do anymore or just have not done at all.please fill the following request:
Text: XGC Touch XS
Theme: Rainbow Six
Color: whatever you would like

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
I'm aware of who did what. Thank you for submitting some work. I like your signatures you have supplied. I like how you took in a animation effect which is something not many do anymore or just have not done at all.please fill the following request:

Okay will do after work today.

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN

XGC-Touch-XS_zpshabwmgwc.gif

HTML:
[URL=http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/DeWhit69/media/Sig%20Pics/XGC-Touch-XS_zpshabwmgwc.gif.html][IMG]http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/DeWhit69/Sig%20Pics/XGC-Touch-XS_zpshabwmgwc.gif[/IMG][/URL]

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX

XGC-Touch-XS_zpshabwmgwc.gif

HTML:
[URL=http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/DeWhit69/media/Sig%20Pics/XGC-Touch-XS_zpshabwmgwc.gif.html][IMG]http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/DeWhit69/Sig%20Pics/XGC-Touch-XS_zpshabwmgwc.gif[/IMG][/URL]
As I like what you did with the last still image..it seems to be lacking a bit of "smoothness". What I mean as the images don't quite flow together. But I do like the still image with the smoke effect that was created. Please fill the following banner request:
Clan Name:XGC Illusive
Text: "pis tout va être OK"
Theme:Buck from Rainbow Six Seige
Color:Designers Choice
P.S. No animation please.

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
As I like what you did with the last still image..it seems to be lacking a bit of "smoothness". What I mean as the images don't quite flow together. But I do like the still image with the smoke effect that was created. Please fill the following banner request:
Clan Name:XGC Illusive
Text: "pis tout va être OK"
Theme:Buck from Rainbow Six Seige
Color:Designers Choice
P.S. No animation please.

XGC%20Illusive_zps65hqgyvb.jpg

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/DeWhit69/Banner%20Request/XGC%20Illusive_zps65hqgyvb.jpg[/IMG]

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX

XGC%20Illusive_zps65hqgyvb.jpg

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/DeWhit69/Banner%20Request/XGC%20Illusive_zps65hqgyvb.jpg[/IMG]

Awesome!! I'm looking for more of a theme of just the character Buck in the game Rainbow Six Seige. Can you please fill the following banner request

Text:XGC Illusive
Theme:Buck from Rainbow Six
Color:Blue and Black smoke if possible.

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
Awesome!! I'm looking for more of a theme of just the character Buck in the game Rainbow Six Seige. Can you please fill the following banner request

Text:XGC Illusive
Theme:Buck from Rainbow Six
Color:Blue and Black smoke if possible.

TA-DA!!!!!

XGC%20Illusive%20buck_zpsjjke0a3t.jpg

HTML:
[IMG]http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/DeWhit69/Banner%20Request/XGC%20Illusive%20buck_zpsjjke0a3t.jpg[/IMG]

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
XGC DeWhit69

Photoshop CS6

This application is approved. You will receive a pm from myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.