Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC CUPCAKE APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC The Cupcake

Forum Nerd
Jan 26, 2018
Hawaii
mixer.com
  • Gamertag and Username:
    XGC The Cupcake
  • What type of program are you using? (Must be disignable, NOT a font or filter editor)
    Photoshop
  • How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners?
    I've been practicing for about 3 months making things for people they have given me good feed back about it. I want to learn more I'm having fun doing this so even if I don't make the cut hopefully someone here will still teach me more to designing.
  • What is your current Clan and Rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team?
    I'm a General in XGC Titans... This will not affect me at all.

Attachments

• photo33692.png
    photo33692.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 1
  • photo33693.png
    photo33693.png
    100.7 KB · Views: 1
  • photo33694.png
    photo33694.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 1
  • photo33700.png
    photo33700.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 1
  • photo33701.png
    photo33701.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
  • Gamertag and Username:
    XGC The Cupcake
  • What type of program are you using? (Must be disignable, NOT a font or filter editor)
    Photoshop
  • How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners?
    I've been practicing for about 3 months making things for people they have given me good feed back about it. I want to learn more I'm having fun doing this so even if I don't make the cut hopefully someone here will still teach me more to designing.
  • What is your current Clan and Rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team?
    I'm a General in XGC Titans... This will not affect me at all.

Please create a signature based off of the request posted >>HERE<<.

Do not contact the requester, be creative, show us what you can do (following the Design Team rules/guidelines). You have 1 week to complete this, once completed post your creation below.

Note: This signature is for application purposes only.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA

Please create a Banner based off of the request posted >>HERE<<

Do not contact the requester, be creative, show us what you can do (following the Design Team rules/guidelines). You have 1 week to complete this, once completed post your creation below.

Note: This banner is for application purposes only.

Status
Not open for further replies.